anybody notice?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
lilbassist93
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

anybody notice?

Post by lilbassist93 »

does anybody notice thet most of the new members have the word "test" on thier profile info? Is it the site doing this? ;)
Byblos
Old School

Re: anybody notice?

Post by Byblos »

lilbassist93 wrote:does anybody notice thet most of the new members have the word "test" on thier profile info? Is it the site doing this? ;)
They are spammers.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

They like to hound don't they? An anti-bot question has now been implemented which will hopefully stop these false registrations.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Kurieuo wrote:They like to hound don't they? An anti-bot question has now been implemented which will hopefully stop these false registrations.
K, are we sure it works though? I recall a while back we did the same thing but there was a problem with it and new members weren't able to register.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

As long as they know how many days are in a week, they will be able to register. ;)