Sometimes We just don't say THANK YOU enough;

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
WConn
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Sometimes We just don't say THANK YOU enough;

Post by WConn »

This is a new experience for me and I would like to take this opportunity to say a special thank you to some of the moderators who have taken the time to answer my questions and help me along. I have a long way to go, but I am confident each day that I am closer to getting there

To CSLEWISLOVER, ZOEGIRL, GMAN AND B.W., a special thank you. You have all been very helpful and I appreciate your guidance. I know at times my questions might seem a bit odd but that's just me. I was the little boy who asked "why" to everything that was ever said....i'm sure you have come across him in your lifetime.

Others who are not moderators such as Jac and Jlay have also been helpful. I may not always agree, but I will always listen, think and read. I come from a hard science background, it takes a lot of convincing to make me believe.

Once again, THANK YOU!!!!! I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

W.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Sometimes We just don't say THANK YOU enough;

Post by zoegirl »

hey, no problem, keep the questions coming.
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Gman
Old School
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

WConn wrote:Once again, THANK YOU!!!!! I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

W.
Thanks WConn.. You are on the right track! Again take your time with it...

Blessings..

G -
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

Thanks again wconn! It's funny I didn't notice this yesterday. Some posts move down the list so quickly within just a couple of hours. I hope you find answers to your questions, sooner rather than later. God bless.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis