NWO

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Anonymiss
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

NWO

Post by Anonymiss »

This NWO ("New World Order"), "Free Masonry" and all that... is it fact or more or less conspiracy nonsense? In some ways it reminds me of a lot of rubbish claims spouted and spread by those Young Earth Creationist proponents.

I'm confused...
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: NWO

Post by ageofknowledge »

Anonymiss wrote:This NWO ("New World Order"), "Free Masonry" and all that... is it fact or more or less conspiracy nonsense? In some ways it reminds me of a lot of rubbish claims spouted and spread by those Young Earth Creationist proponents.

I'm confused...
Powerful organizations (CFR, trilateral commission, etc...) of elite wealthy individuals influence governments, media, culture, etc... ideally would like to bring all governments of the world under their control for smooth profit but there is no one single organization pulling the strings. Mason's have been on the way out for a long time. New World Order is a conspiracy theory.

I have a list of the major players somewhere the conspiracy theorists compiled. You'll find all of the highly influential powerful and wealthy names like the Rothschilds on it.
Anonymiss
Recognized Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Anonymiss »

ageofknowledge wrote:I have a list of the major players somewhere the conspiracy theorists compiled. You'll find all of the highly influential powerful and wealthy names like the Rothschilds on it.
I'd like to see it.

Also note (in case anyone's wondering) that what I said "rubbish claims spouted and spread by those Young Earth Creationist proponents" - wasn't an attack on YECs in general... only those crazy ones who make up lies and distort facts to spread their agenda.. ;)

Thanks
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ageofknowledge »

Anonymiss wrote:
ageofknowledge wrote:I have a list of the major players somewhere the conspiracy theorists compiled. You'll find all of the highly influential powerful and wealthy names like the Rothschilds on it.
I'd like to see it.

Also note (in case anyone's wondering) that what I said "rubbish claims spouted and spread by those Young Earth Creationist proponents" - wasn't an attack on YECs in general... only those crazy ones who make up lies and distort facts to spread their agenda.. ;)

Thanks
I have it on a computer in storage.. health problems.. long story. I'll see if I can't dig it up before the end of the month when I get back out that way to visit the family that is letting me store a few things at their place. I'll post it though. It's quite a list. All the major players are on it.