Wanting to be an author

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Wanting to be an author

Post by Gabrielman »

Hey every one I have just finished writing my first book ever and now I am wanting to get it published. I am reading it over and correcting any mistakes and adding on in some places and taking away from others. My question is, does anyone out there have any advice on how to get published? I believe it was B.W. who is an author himself so I am directing this mainly at you man, please give me some advice. I would appreciate any advice from anyone, but if you are published then you would be the best person to get advice from. Thanks to anyone who helps in advance!
God bless you all!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: Wanting to be an author

Post by B. W. »

Gabrielman wrote:Hey every one I have just finished writing my first book ever and now I am wanting to get it published. I am reading it over and correcting any mistakes and adding on in some places and taking away from others. My question is, does anyone out there have any advice on how to get published? I believe it was B.W. who is an author himself so I am directing this mainly at you man, please give me some advice. I would appreciate any advice from anyone, but if you are published then you would be the best person to get advice from. Thanks to anyone who helps in advance!
God bless you all!

Hi Gabreilman - send me a PM and I can give yo a few pointers...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
new-medic
Newbie Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by new-medic »

No advice, but wanted to say, "Great job!". Stick with it, keep writing. Takes alot of work to get even as far as you are now, so good for you, man.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member
Sex: Male

Post by Gabrielman »

Thanks! Any encouragment is welcomed as well!
God bless!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.