Death/Dying

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
David Blacklock
Valued Member
Christian: No

Re: Death/Dying

Post by David Blacklock »

>>Where is the physical proof that God created it all? ...Where is the physical proof that claims that he DIDN'T create it all?

There is none either way. None is necessary. It's supposed to be taken on faith.

DB
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by jenna »

Trolling again. There is plenty of physical proof that there is a creator God, while the statement that there is no physical proof that there ISN'T a creator is true. :troll:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
Gman
Old School
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

David Blacklock wrote:>>Where is the physical proof that God created it all? ...Where is the physical proof that claims that he DIDN'T create it all?

There is none either way. None is necessary. It's supposed to be taken on faith.

DB
I like your style David... y)>-
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
David Blacklock
Valued Member
Christian: No

Post by David Blacklock »

Thanx, Gman, I appreciate that. :clap:
N4SC
Familiar Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by N4SC »

I'm sorry, but I fail to understand the reasoning. How old does a person have to be before they can no longer "die before their time"? Dying early is such a relative sense. Thinking like that implies that someone other than God determines how long a person lives, just as He determines when they're born and where.

God has never caused anyone to die "early". Our clocks are just always slow, whereas He doesn't even need one.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis