Robot Wars (Does evolution explain origins?)

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Robot Wars (Does evolution explain origins?)

Post by Gman »

More Robot Wars here. This one addresses the sticky topic of origins and evolution. Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBC0adxT ... tube_gdata
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Re: Robot Wars (Does evolution explain origins?)

Post by Gman »

Anyone like this? I thought it was a bit better than the others... Sometimes it's hard to get these robots to say the words just right. One was the word "nature", but they kept saying "nater." So I had to say it as naturalism. :shakehead:

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

Actually I liked it a lot, just didn't get a chance to post a respones! I love how you keep doing these, and I hope you do a lot more! Keep up the great work Gman!!!!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Thanks Gabrielman, I guess I'll make some more then.. :P

Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

Actually I did have a request if you didn't mind. I was hoping to see one about how finely tuned the universe is, and how that points to God. You wouldn't mind doing that would you? That would be really awsome!! You do a great job, and I love the robots!!! Thanks for making them!!!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

Gman wrote:Thanks Gabrielman, I guess I'll make some more then.. :P
Could you put them in a ring and maybe let them settle their differences as they are arguing with a MMA match?
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Gabrielman wrote:Actually I did have a request if you didn't mind. I was hoping to see one about how finely tuned the universe is, and how that points to God. You wouldn't mind doing that would you? That would be really awsome!! You do a great job, and I love the robots!!! Thanks for making them!!!
Thanks... Perhaps I'll give it a try later. That's another good topic for sure. ;)

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

ageofknowledge wrote:
Could you put them in a ring and maybe let them settle their differences as they are arguing with a MMA match?
That would be cool. The problem is, however, their legs don't move. :esad:

ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

Gman wrote:
ageofknowledge wrote:
That would be cool. The problem is, however, their legs don't move. :esad:
lol... serious? That's funny.