x

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
maryjoyce
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

x

Post by maryjoyce »

x
Last edited by maryjoyce on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Intro. My Story - The Impossible Dream.

Post by ageofknowledge »

Hopefully the women hop in here to talk with you. We've got some really good ones here named zoegirl and cslewis. Smart women. Don't be afraid to PM them or send them a private message.

From a guy's perspective, it sounds like you've been looking for a personal loving God your whole life and finding that men just don't measure up in that regard. We don't. We're just human like you. Stick around. You'll learn a lot. Peace.
maryjoyce
Newbie Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Intro. My Story - The Impossible Dream.

Post by maryjoyce »

ageofknowledge wrote:Hopefully the women hop in here to talk with you. We've got some really good ones here named zoegirl and cslewis. Smart women. Don't be afraid to PM them or send them a private message.

From a guy's perspective, it sounds like you've been looking for a personal loving God your whole life and finding that men just don't measure up in that regard. We don't. We're just human like you. Stick around. You'll learn a lot. Peace.
Hi ageofknowledge. Just wanted to say thanks for your reply and for reading my story on the website. I look forward to hearing from and getting to know other members. Although I dislike Christmas myself I send my fond regards. THANKS again take care.