English Gematria: Integrates with AKJV Bible

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
Ed J
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Re: English Gematria: Integrates with AKJV Bible

Post by Ed J »

ageofknowledge wrote:Honestly, I'm just trying to figure out what you're saying. I have a sense you are communicating something worth knowing but for the life of me I can't get my mind around it. In one paragraph please tell me: What is the bottom line and why is it important?
“Testament”=117

Because of what Jesus did on the cross (to die for our sins) we have a New “Testament”=117 with our GOD; יהוה האלהים =117 (JEHOVAH GOD).

(Heb.9:15-17: For this cause He (Jesus) is the mediator of the New Testament, that by means of death,
for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first (Old) Testament, that they which are called
might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. For where a Testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of “The Testator”=151.
For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator lives. “Jesus Christ”=151 was “The Testator”=151.

(John 16:7: Nevertheless I (Jesus=74) tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away,
the Comforter (Holy Spirit=151) will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send the [God Spirit=117] to abide inside of you.) Because, “YHVH is One GOD”=151

(John 12:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat (Jesus=74 emphasis mine) fall into the ground and die,
it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much “fruit”=74.)

God bless
Ed J
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Ed J
Familiar Member

YHVH is translated as JEHOVAH

Post by Ed J »

“JEHOVAH”

The AKJV Bible has uses the name JEHOVAH four (4) times and JAH (1) once!
JEHOVAH is also used in three (3) phrases (illustrating a trinity idea).

1) JEHOVAH (Exodus 6:3) is My Name “YHVH”=63
2) JEHOVAH (Psalm 83:18) is The Most High “GOD The Father”=117
3) The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2) is [The Savior=117] in “Jesus Christ”=151
4) The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 26:4) is Everlasting strength in “Holy Spirit”=151

5) JAH (Psalm 68:4) The Name of “GOD”=26 is הוהי=26 spoken as “YÄ”=26 and “YÄ-hä-vā”;
where ä sounds like that of the word “ah” and the other ā sounds like the vowel in the word “hay”.

God bless
Ed J
Ed J
Familiar Member

Post by Ed J »

There is “a superstructure”; but based on the delivery system
the information always seems to look “Kooky” to people?
Graphically shown in this manner, the consistency be easily seen!

[YHVH is GOD=117] יהוה האלהים=117(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm.
The number(151) is part of a structure of numbers contained in the AKJV bible,
which I call “The God Numbers”=151 (26, 63, 74, 117, 151).
This fractal consistency can easily be seen in the following…

“HolyCityBibleCode” documents how “The God Numbers”=151 integrate with the AKJV Bible.

1) (117) GOD The Father=117
2) (74) Jesus=74
3) (151) Holy Spirit=151
4) (63) YHVH=63 (GOD: The Eternal Existing One)

5) (26) GOD=26 (יהוה =26) Spoken as “YÄ”=26.

There are five words for “God” the Greek (all are pronounced Thēôs) ; they are…
Four (4) of these are plural forms of the word; only one (1) is used in singular form.

1) θεος
2) θεου
3) θεω
4) θεον

5) θεε

JEHOVAH is also used in three (3) phrases (illustrating a trinity)

1) JEHOVAH (Exodus 6:3)
2) JEHOVAH (Psalm 83:18)
3) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 12:2)
4) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 26:4)

5) JAH (Psalm 68:4)

These facts cannot be denied.
God's unity of Spirit is seen through prime number counterparts as well.

YHVH GOD is One=151!

God's Name (יהוה) is written exactly 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.
See how the Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstōs (Jesus Christ in Greek)
bears a resemblance to the number of times God's Name is used in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with 2. Now this might not seem
significant until you realize that the number 877 is the 151st prime number. And this number shows “Unity” in Spirit.

The LORD JEHOVAH=151
Jesus Christ=151
Holy Spirit=151
YHVH GOD is One=151

The anointed AKJV Bible repeatedly uses the phrase “LORD of Hosts”=151!

God bless
Ed J
Ed J
Familiar Member

Holy City Bible Code

Post by Ed J »

Hi Everybody,

The updated copy of “Holy City Bible Code” contains chapters 1-23.
The table of contents reflects the scope of the entire book(26 Chapters), the balance of the book is still being written.
Since this is my first book along with the added research has thus far taken me over 2 years to produce.
This book deals with many anomalies in the King James Bible that can be used as conclusive prove that God exists.
English Gematria is but one of the many points in it.

Defining the terms…

Gematria: is the use of number valuations, associating different words together, through integers.

“Gematria” is a powerful tool, which can be used with Hebrew, Greek and English languages;
illustrating that through the use number associations Gematria even crosses languages barriers.

Theomatics: is the practice of using “Gematria” to associate Theological ideas together;
through the use of multiplication factors derived from their Gematria valuations.

The God Numbers: are specific reoccurring “Theomatic numbers” in the AKJV Bible;
that not only help to prove GOD's existence, but also help to clarify many doctrinal beliefs.

Gematria: illustrated as a parable, is much like a loaded gun…
Is a gun an instrument of evil? That depends on how it is used; doesn't it?
In the hands of a rebellious criminal, it is indeed. Yet put that same gun
in the hands of a trained Police officer and it becomes an instrument of peace.

Prov.25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.
Prov.18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
This powerful information is relatively unknown to mainstream Christianity, yet it is
neither irrelevant nor inconsequential; and can be proven that God orchestrated it's design!

In the free e-book called “HolyCityBibleCode”, I expound upon these proofs in greater detail.

God bless
Ed J

Isaiah 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money;
come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labor for that which
satisfieth not? hearken dilegently unto me, and eat ye that which is good,
and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ageofknowledge »

Edj, can you loan me a copy to review it. I will mail it back to you after I've read it if you need me to. I promise.
Ed J
Familiar Member

Post by Ed J »

Hi Age of Knowledge,

Send me an e-mail and I will send it to you as an attachment.
Then you can either comment on this thread or e-mail me back; OK.

You can contact me thought the site or e-mail me direct; my e-mail address is the same as my web site. [@yahoo.com]

Looking forward to your responce,
Ed J
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

Ed J wrote:Hi Age of Knowledge,

Send me an e-mail and I will send it to you as an attachment.
Then you can either comment on this thread or e-mail me back; OK.

You can contact me thought the site or e-mail me direct; my e-mail address is the same as my web site. [@yahoo.com]

Looking forward to your responce,
Ed J
OK Ed. That's more than fair. Ignore my previous posts. I WILL review it with an open mind now that I know you're serious.
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

Thank you. I have it and will need time to read, research, and consider. Peace Ed.
Ed J
Familiar Member

Crossing the bridge between two views...

Post by Ed J »

Hi Everybody,

Crossing the bridge between two views…“Trinitarian” and “non-Trinitarian”.
This can only be done with God(HolySpirit) resident on the inside of the believer.

Hebrews 6:18 That by two immutable(unchangeable) things, in which it is impossible for God to lie!,
we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
2Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself!

Luke 12:52 For from henceforth there shall be FIVE(shown below) in one house (Eph.2:20-22) divided,
three(Trinitarians) against two(non-Trinitarians), and two(non-Trinitarians) against three(Trinitarians).

2) The non-Trinitarians view GOD this way….

YHVH is One GOD=151……....GOD! (Deut.6:4)

LORD of Hosts=151............including Jesus and the rest of us!
The AKJV Bible uses this phrase repeatedly!

3) And the Trinitarians view GOD this way…

The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4)
Jesus Christ=151
HolySpirit=151

With a personal God existing as “The Trinity” above and out of reach.
Proof of this Fivefold House of God is illustrated using Hebrew, Greek, and the AKJV Bible…

The Hebrew word [אלהים] ĔL-ō-Hêêm (in Genesis 1:1 for God) carries the meanings of both “God in the plural”, and also “The Mighty God”.
This can be better illustrated using both the English AKJV Bible's rendering of JEHOVAH and the Greek's word for “GOD”.

There are five words for “God” the Greek (all are pronounced Thēôs); they are…
Four (4) of these are “plural” forms of the word; only one (1) is used in “singular” form.

1) θεος
2) θεου
3) θεω
4) θεον

5) θεε

JEHOVAH is also used in three (3) phrases (illustrating a trinity)

1) JEHOVAH (Exodus 6:3)...........(Exodus 17:15)
2) JEHOVAH (Psalm 83:18)..........(Gen.22:14)
3) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 12:2)...........(Judges 6:24)
4) JEHOVAH (Isaiah 26:4)…………....LORD of Hosts

5) JAH (Psalm 68:4)……………….......used only “once”!

“HolyCityBibleCode” documents how “The God Numbers”=151 integrate with the AKJV Bible.

1) (117) GOD The Father=117……………....….…......…...The LORD JEHOVAH=151
2) (74) Jesus=74……………………………….....................Jesus Christ=151
3) (151) Holy Spirit=151……………………………….............HolySpirit=151
4) (63) YHVH=63 (GOD: The Eternal Existing One)….....LORD of Hosts=151

5) (26) GOD=26 (יהוה =26) Spoken as “YÄ”=26………….. YHVH GOD is ONE=151

LOOK AT THE UNITY!

God's Name (יהוה) is written exactly 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts. See how
the Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstōs (Jesus Christ in Greek)
bears a resemblance to the number of times God's Name is used in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with two (2). Now this might not seem significant until you realize
that the number 877 is the 151st prime number. This number 151 shows “Unity” in Spirit.

The LORD JEHOVAH=151
Jesus Christ=151
Holy Spirit=151
LORD of Hosts=151…(AKJV Bible)

YHVH GOD is One=151

The wall(Eph.2:14), Jesus died to abolish, is illustrate as a dichotomy: [68 <- ->23] and [23 <- ->68].
These points are all explained in great detail in “HolyCityBibleCode”, the free e-book.

God bless
Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Gematria has never really impressed me much. It's been around for a very long time. It's key in the Kabbalah and frankly the appeal to the AKJV (Authorized King James Version) as somehow God inspired as opposed to other translations invalidates the reasoning behind it for me.

This approach no more validates and proves the existence of God to a skeptic than those who suggested in Christ's parable that a man raising the dead would convince them of the afterlife and the power of God. The acceptance of God and Christ, while there can be much that leads to validating faith as rational, in the end there always has been and always will be a need for the individual to place their faith in the person and power of God.

It appeals, in my opinion, to a sort of gnostic coding that somehow gives the holder of the code, special knowlege or insight that is hidden from the rest of us and a result of it is that the promoters of it as a form of that special knowlege establish themselves as elite and to be followed by virtue of their special knowlege.

I don't doubt that there is sincerity in many following it and I'll admit that I'm not terribly familiar with all the details of it.

It adds to the word of God in my opinion and is not orthodox. Beyond that, I'll not assume anything more about the sincerity and faith of those appealing to it other than to state that it holds more in common with traditions outside of christianity that from within it.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

Nevertheless it has met with mixed responses from respected theologians. Some support it and some do not. It is an interesting study.
Ed J
Familiar Member

Post by Ed J »

ageofknowledge wrote:Nevertheless it has met with mixed responses from respected theologians. Some support it and some do not. It is an interesting study.
Hi Age of Knowledge,

Ir's good to be skeptical, but you see I have done a lot of research providing many facts.
I think it necessary to first build your trust in me before I start to discuss deeper more controversial Biblical doctrines.

Prob.14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Let me start by telling you I have had my understanding of God for 30 years
before numbers such as these shown in my posts were introduced to me.

Have you ever seen the Jim Cary movie 'Bruce Almighty'?
Well there is a scene where he is crying out to God... "God to show me a sign"!
He drives past a sign that says "Bridge Out". Another that says "Caution".
He is completely oblivious to the many signs, continuing towards an incomplete Bridge.

That is how numbers were for me, "no interest" "didn't care", but I kept seeing the number 54, and didn't have a clue as to why?
Then in 1997 I was introduced to a book called "Theomatics II" by Author Del Washburn.

Are you familiar with the Prophet Amos?
Amos 7:14 ...I was no prophet, neither was I a prophet's son;
but I was an herdman, and a gatherer of sycomore fruit: And the LORD took me
as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.

Well my story is very similar, God still uses people today and it is my calling to write the very book that documents the PROOF of His existence.
He has even wrote about me in his book: the Bible.
This has "only" been done as conclusive proof of "HIS" existence.
Without it, I would be considered just another "crackpot", in a long history of crackpots.
But God's kingdom is "real" and the extent of this proof is still yet to be revealed.
I know much of it already, but as my recently departed friend once said "Nobody can know everything about everything".
I have No buffeting spirit like the Apostle Paul had, because I have No ego.

Those numbers are corroborative evidence only; nothing more.
I have drawn NO conclusions based on them, though satan will tell you differently!

Sorry for the long version, but you wanted to know.

God bless you all,
Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)

Jer.33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Ed J
Familiar Member

Post by Ed J »

Hi Everybody,

That is the 'fake'=23; the false god (i am) of religion.

The systems of religion and traditions of men say their god is 'i am';
'The devil's trick'; 'i am'=23! (AKJV Psalm 102:11-13)
This is taught in all the 'religious penal institutions'. (Rev.18:1-2 / Psalm 124:7-125:1)

This is also the dichotomy is pervasive as irreconcilable differences, between 'two' views;
"Trinitarian" and "non-Trinitarian"!
.[68<- ->23]..and..[23<- ->68]

God's Name (יהוה) is written exactly 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts. See how
the Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstōs (Jesus Christ in Greek)

6823 is the 877th prime number in a long list of primes starting with two (2). Now this might not seem significant until you realize
that the number 877 is the 151st prime number. This number 151 shows “Unity” in Spirit.

What ALL people need is "Bible Perception"=151! (Eph.4:22-24)

1) The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (Isaiah 12:2 / Isaiah 26:4) (Old "Testament"=117)
2) Jesus Christ=151 (The "Testator"=151) (Hebrews 9:16-17) (New "Testament"=117)
3) Holy Spirit=151 (Old and New "Testament"=117)
4) LORD of Hosts=151…(AKJV Bible)...His Hosts=117: Jesus and ALL of His brethren! (Rev.11:15)
5) YHVH GOD is ONE=151 (Deut.6:4 / Eph.4:6)

Subject 117

PSALM 117 "is" [The Bible's Center], AND the "[smallest chapter]" of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

"Trinitarian"? and "non-Trinitarian"!
..68<- ->23...and...23<- ->68

........."Trinitarian"................"non-Trinitarian"
New god=68 ”  'i am'=23?.......'i am'=23 ”  NOT JAH=68!

Eph.2:16 And that he(Christ) might reconcile "BOTH" unto [JAH] in one body by the cross,
having slain the enmity thereby: When are you going to wake up?

Eph.514 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, (1Thess.4:16-17)
and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. (Rev.3:17-19)
The 'rapture' doctrine is another of 'satan's' many lies! (Romans 1:24-25 / Romans 3:13-15)

JAH is used only "ONCE" in the AKJV Bible! (Deut.6:4 / Eph.4:6)

Psalm 68:4-5 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name:
extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
A father(HolySpirit) of the fatherless(Jesus), and a judge of the widows(Ed J), is [HolySpirit] in his holy habitation.

LORD of Hosts=151 YHVH and His Hosts=117: Jesus and YHVH's believers!

1) God The Father=117: יהוה האלהים (God's Name and title GOD).
2) Jesus=74: (English Name: Son [of] God, but more correctly "Joshua" YÄ-shü-ă).
3) YHVH=63: (God's Name transliterated into English)
4) HolySpirit=151: ("The word"structure of "GOD" indwelling in believers!)

5) יהוה=26: pronounced YÄ-hä-vā (God's Name). [JAH]

Witnessing to the world in behalf of...
117=יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
Ed J (Luke 18:7-8 / Ecl.9:15)
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

I've decided to lock this thread as it appears to be focused primarily on promoting and referring others to another website and is currently functioning more as a monologue and blog than a community discussion. Please see our Discussion Guidelines if there are any questions.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender