Boise State 17, TCU 10 (FINAL)

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Boise State 17, TCU 10 (FINAL)

Post by Gman »

Just watched my Boise State Broncos beat up on TCU in the fiesta bowl!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Boise State 17, TCU 10 (FINAL)

Post by cslewislover »

I just heard on the news, from the sports guy, that games will start being broadcast in 3D and you can watch that if you have a 3D TV, which are coming out soon. I don't think I'd WANT to watch in 3D!
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Zebulon
Valued Member

Post by Zebulon »

Gman wrote:Just watched my Boise State Broncos beat up on TCU in the fiesta bowl!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!
Scuse my ignorance G, but are the Bronco's a Bowling team?
:pound:

In for another camp, if you are a hockey fan Canada is competing with USA tonight in the International Junior Championship...

Zebulon
August
Old School

Post by August »

Zebulon wrote: In for another camp, if you are a hockey fan Canada is competing with USA tonight in the International Junior Championship...
Zebulon
A furious comeback was all for naught as John Carlson has scored in overtime to give Team USA a 6-5 victory in the Gold medal game at the IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship over Canada.

The victory gives the Americans only their second Gold medal in tournament history and snaps Canada's streak of five straight Gold medals.

Go USA!
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Zebulon wrote:
Gman wrote:Just watched my Boise State Broncos beat up on TCU in the fiesta bowl!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!
Scuse my ignorance G, but are the Bronco's a Bowling team?
:pound:
Oh you are killing me... ;)
Zebulon wrote:In for another camp, if you are a hockey fan Canada is competing with USA tonight in the International Junior Championship...

Zebulon
Well maybe I'll have my Idaho Steelheads beat up on you then.. :P

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

August wrote:A furious comeback was all for naught as John Carlson has scored in overtime to give Team USA a 6-5 victory in the Gold medal game at the IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship over Canada.

The victory gives the Americans only their second Gold medal in tournament history and snaps Canada's streak of five straight Gold medals.

Go USA!
SWEEEEEET!!!

Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Gman wrote:
August wrote:A furious comeback was all for naught as John Carlson has scored in overtime to give Team USA a 6-5 victory in the Gold medal game at the IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship over Canada.

Go USA!
SWEEEEEET!!!
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

I know.. When a Canadian looses in hockey it's like having one of your kidneys removed. :pound: :shock:

Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

Congrats on Boise State winning! My Bucks beat the Ducks, you know the team that had that guy that punched your player? LOL GO Bucks!!! Another win, and in the Rose Bowl of all place!!! y@};-
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Gabrielman wrote:Congrats on Boise State winning! My Bucks beat the Ducks, you know the team that had that guy that punched your player? LOL GO Bucks!!! Another win, and in the Rose Bowl of all place!!! y@};-
Well thanks Gab for paying us back... :P

Zebulon
Valued Member

Post by Zebulon »

August wrote:

Go USA!
Wow it was a nice game!

... so it is USA to win 5 other strait championship to beat the Canadians record (we have most of all records in hockey anyway... :ebiggrin: )

Zebulon
Zebulon
Valued Member

Post by Zebulon »

Gman wrote:I know.. When a Canadian looses in hockey it's like having one of your kidneys removed. :pound: :shock:
LOL

Zebulon
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Zebulon wrote:
Gman wrote:I know.. When a Canadian looses in hockey it's like having one of your kidneys removed. :pound: :shock:
LOL

Zebulon
Having a kidney out isn't so rough...
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Canuckster1127 wrote:
Zebulon wrote:
LOL

Zebulon
Having a kidney out isn't so rough...
Ok.. How about a lobotomy? Just think, you wouldn't even knew it happened.. :P

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

I almost forgot. I created this video for the Broncos earlier this year.. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahumrX8p ... 45&index=0