blizzard on east coast

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
zoegirl
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: blizzard on east coast

Post by zoegirl »

yep, here we go again....I went out this morning to start the rounds of shoveling....

Blizzard warning until 7 tongiht...

It''s an adventure (unless my power goes....then....)
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Gman
Old School
Sex: Male

Post by Gman »

Ah.. So nice and warm here.. Love that sun. :P
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

Gman wrote:Ah.. So nice and warm here.. Love that sun. :P
Brag all you want Gman, lol I will be moving to California soon! And then I will be nice and warm too! LOL but until then I am stuck in really deep really cold snow!!!!!! Brrr!!!!!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Gabrielman wrote:
Brag all you want Gman, lol I will be moving to California soon! And then I will be nice and warm too! LOL but until then I am stuck in really deep really cold snow!!!!!! Brrr!!!!!
Hey did I tell you now it's snowing here too?

Just kidding.. :P

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

Gman wrote:
Gabrielman wrote:

Harsh man, harsh, lol but I will be there soon and I will find you and poke you with a stick for that!!! :poke:
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

Gabrielman wrote:
Gman wrote:
Gabrielman wrote:

Harsh man, harsh, lol but I will be there soon and I will find you and poke you with a stick for that!!! :poke:
Hey!! So long as yous two don't duke it out!! :ebiggrin:
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

DannyM wrote:
Gabrielman wrote:
Gman wrote:
Gabrielman wrote:

Hey!! So long as yous two don't duke it out!! :ebiggrin:
I heard that Nathaniel has a pretty big stick (boken, that is), so G better be ready!
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

cslewislover wrote:
I heard that Nathaniel has a pretty big stick (boken, that is), so G better be ready!
I heard it was a samurai sword... :troll:

Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

Gman wrote:
cslewislover wrote:
I heard it was a samurai sword... :troll:
LOL don't worry too much I won't cut you up!!!!
But before I will be in the sun and sand and warmth of Cal I will be burried again, lol they said we are going to get another 8-10 inches of snow... after the freezing rain that is. But it is going to get warm, 38 on Sunday!!!!! :swoot: That is a heat wave!!!! LOL cause we have had like 10 as a low and 20 as a high!!!! So 18+ is nice!!!!
youngmatt
Acquainted Member

Post by youngmatt »

I know how you feel I've been affected by the snow too, I had to shovel my driveway like 3 or 4 times i think. :(
Imperial
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by Imperial »

.....Ok im gonna be honest here and admit i only clicked on this cuz i thought you meant Blizzard as in the creators of WoW LOL.

But ya we got a snow longer than usual too... (a month ago)