Let's go fishing

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
vcoddington
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Let's go fishing

Post by vcoddington »

A minister and priest decided to invite their friend the rabbi to go fishing with them. While in their small boat the discussion of the miracles of Jesus came up. As they opened their lunch box, they noticed that they forgot the can opener back on shore.The minister climbed out of the boat and walked across the water to get it. Amazed the rabbi said, "I can't believe this" The priest replied. "Oh yeah. that's right, we forgot the mustard too." He quickly got out of the boat and likwsise walked to shore.
"
The rabbi was stunned. "Well" he said, "my faith is as strong as theirs." Filled with confidence, he got out of the boat to join his friends. He sank like a stone. Climbing into the boat and completely frustrated, he tried once more. Again and again his attempts failed. Meanwhile on shore, the minister finally saw the rabbi. He called to his friend the priest, " Hey! didn't you tell the rabbi where the rocks were?
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Let's go fishing

Post by Gabrielman »

:pound: Heard it before but it is still funny!!!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.