Foozball??

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Foozball??

Post by Gman »

robyn hill wrote:Wow, Have i walked into a male-bonding zone or what? y:O2 Ok, now shopping, there's a killer sport, especially during a huge sale!! Especially if you are wearing heals! Especially if you've just had your nails done! Especially if you have to leap over the men who are dying of boredom! :lol: Just kidding boys, just thought you needed a quick dose of estrogen. :wave:
Hey Robyn for my next act I'm trying to get them to watch Boise State football!! :lol:
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
robyn hill
Established Member
Sex: Female

Post by robyn hill »

Now there's some serious football G!
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

robyn hill wrote:Now there's some serious football G!
Hey Robyn,

:evil:
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

Gman wrote:
robyn hill wrote:Wow, Have i walked into a male-bonding zone or what? y:O2 Ok, now shopping, there's a killer sport, especially during a huge sale!! Especially if you are wearing heals! Especially if you've just had your nails done! Especially if you have to leap over the men who are dying of boredom! :lol: Just kidding boys, just thought you needed a quick dose of estrogen. :wave:
Hey Robyn for my next act I'm trying to get them to watch Boise State football!! :lol:
Hey Gman,

If I'm ever in your neighbourhood I'll insist on going to a game to see what all the fuss is about :ebiggrin:
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

Proinsias wrote:I thought this:
was foozball
That's the one!! ;)