Unsaved Family Members

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
plwailer
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Unsaved Family Members

Post by plwailer »

I have eight sisters and three brothers and some of them do not know Jesus as Lord and Savior, please pray that they would come to that saving knowledge of Him. Also I have a daughter who is addicted to pain medication so please pray for her deliverance. Thank you so much and have a marvel-filled day!
Dogger
Newbie Member
Sex: Male

Re: Unsaved Family Members

Post by Dogger »

I am in a similar situation. I am saved, but I believe a few family members of mine are not. I do pray to God that they seek and find Him, and that they become saved. I cant imagine the fact of them not going to Heaven with me. The reality is, is that we can pray for them and talk to them about our faith, but ultimately it is up to our family members to seek and find God. Then, God, through The Holy Spirit, is the one that will give them the saving grace if they repent and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. I believe God knows what He is doing, and I put my faith and trust in Him as best I can
plwailer
Newbie Member
Sex: Female

Re: Unsaved Family Members

Post by plwailer »

Thank you for your kind response, I understand the process, I just would like to see them all saved, now. Life with Christ is well, life itself and without Him it is tough, to say the least, i see how tough it is in some of my family's lives. More than anything in the world I want to see them saved.