The Board

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.

Do you think the board could use an upgrade?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 7

DannyM
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The Board

Post by DannyM »

Can I ask again, someone, anyone, are 'prosilver' and 'absolution' the only two options? Is there anything else that I am missing?

Thanks ...
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

DannyM wrote:Can I ask again, someone, anyone, are 'prosilver' and 'absolution' the only two options? Is there anything else that I am missing?

Thanks ...
Yes those are the only two you can choose and I am using the new one absolution which is very nice indeed!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

Gabrielman wrote:
DannyM wrote:Can I ask again, someone, anyone, are 'prosilver' and 'absolution' the only two options? Is there anything else that I am missing?

Thanks ...
Yes those are the only two you can choose and I am using the new one absolution which is very nice indeed!
Okay, thanks Gab. The absolution format is pretty neat. Not sure which I'll opt for...
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by BavarianWheels »

DannyM wrote:
Gabrielman wrote:

Thanks ...
Okay, thanks Gab. The absolution format is pretty neat. Not sure which I'll opt for...
I tried the absolution format. It takes longer to load the pages than the other.

I switched back.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

Hm.... Strange, I haven't had any problems yet from it other than the automatic Bible verse thing won't work. Well it is new and still may need a bit of fine tuning but it looks fresh!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

BavarianWheels wrote:
DannyM wrote:
Gabrielman wrote:

Thanks ...
I tried the absolution format. It takes longer to load the pages than the other.

I switched back.
Once the styles and images are loaded into your browser's cache by visiting the first page or so, this shouldn't be an issue.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Just notifying that a third theme has now been added.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

K, I really like the Absolution . . . not sure if I said that before. I posted something in the News & Announcements forum that I'd like you to respond to, if you know about it. And, for some reason, my name went non-bold again. Why does that happen? If I knew, I could fix it myself. Thanks!
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis