Prophecy :D

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
CeT-To
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Prophecy :D

Post by CeT-To »

HELLOOO everyone :D sorry if im a bother but recently ive just been given my first bible y)>- and well right now ive taken an interest in prophecy. Can anyone be so kindly as to list some prophecies that have been fullfilled after the death of Jesus, i would love to ask some questions and discuss about them :)

thank youuu!!! :ewink: God bless you folks hehe ive actually been on this site for a couple of months ( though hardly posting) and ive read and learned sooo many things! :D And i also have to say that my faith has grown from the knoledge that ive gained here and from its people 8) y@};-
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
Byblos
Old School

Re: Prophecy :D

Post by Byblos »

CeT-To wrote:HELLOOO everyone :D sorry if im a bother but recently ive just been given my first bible y)>- and well right now ive taken an interest in prophecy. Can anyone be so kindly as to list some prophecies that have been fullfilled after the death of Jesus, i would love to ask some questions and discuss about them :)

thank youuu!!! :ewink: God bless you folks hehe ive actually been on this site for a couple of months ( though hardly posting) and ive read and learned sooo many things! :D And i also have to say that my faith has grown from the knoledge that ive gained here and from its people 8) y@};-
Check out this link.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
CeT-To
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Prophecy :D

Post by CeT-To »

thanx byblos your the best :clap:
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!