I'm back!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Enigma7457
Valued Member
Christian: No

I'm back!

Post by Enigma7457 »

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me or not, though I have to say it is nice to see the same people posting here.

Anyway, I've been away a while ("up and down that lonely road of faith") and I missed this place. I've grown and changed a lot in the years. A few quick updates for those who knew me: I've never felt as strong in my faith as I do now; my daughter is almost 2; and I am now a member of the US Air Force.

So there it is, an update of my life in a nutshell. Basically, I missed this place and wanted to come back. I love youy guys!
zoegirl
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: I'm back!

Post by zoegirl »

welcome back! Congrats on the daughter and the Air Force
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Good to see you back.

Very happy that your faith is strong. And congratulations on having a child.

Silvertusk.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Enigma7457 wrote:I'm not sure if anyone remembers me or not, though I have to say it is nice to see the same people posting here.

Anyway, I've been away a while ("up and down that lonely road of faith") and I missed this place. I've grown and changed a lot in the years. A few quick updates for those who knew me: I've never felt as strong in my faith as I do now; my daughter is almost 2; and I am now a member of the US Air Force.

So there it is, an update of my life in a nutshell. Basically, I missed this place and wanted to come back. I love youy guys!
Welcome back Enigma.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.