Wow... Just Wow

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Imperial
Established Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Wow... Just Wow

Post by Imperial »

This is just pure sad that haters have to stoop to this level. This just shows how desperate these pathetic losers are, and if this doesn't prove you're losing the fight then i dont know what will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMGUaCpmEPU

Also just for a fun add-in - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hI1mO2eeTY

The person in the above video is just horrible. I can't even tell you how much i absolutely LOVE this video... The reporter is just amazing for slapping the truth right into that moron's face, the hard way.

In addition if you look up "anti-gay" on youtube, most of the videos are FOR gay marriage, not even against. You really think your hate will last? MOST teens are for gay marriage, a TON of young adults and above are for gay marriage, once all the haters die out, this will truely be a happier/more free nation.

*Edit* - Heres a closely related video to the one above - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCRSIL4wY3U .... Just sickening (must have an 18+ youtube account to view).

*Edit2* - Heres another ridiculous video with that same crazy lady on it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kF1J4s0 ... re=related - i dont know which video is worse... If anyone has seen the mist - compare this idiot to the christian psycho in that movie (who got shot in the end eventually =D)
Last edited by Imperial on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Wow... Just Wow

Post by Gabrielman »

No one here says they hate gays, I don't hate them I just don't believe they should be married, and I am young, and almost every teen I know who isn't indoctrinated by the liberal school system is against gay marriage, check your facts there pal. Just because youtube has a lot of pro gay stuff doesn't mean that a majority of people in America are pro gay marriage. Or did you forget that you tube is world wide? Why do you even come to this site anyway? You are not here to learn, that has been made obvious and you are not here to have an open discussion, just to call us all haters. Great job, name calling really makes you sound more valid. And why should believe you anyway, do you really see you tube as a credible source for the voice of the people? Do you realize more people in America are watching Fox News and siding with them more than ever before? Maybe that is because they tell more than just one sided stories, unlike the other stations, which yes I have watched. You seem to me to be very closed minded, because you won't accept that we don't believe in gay marriage. I am not even active in stopping them, I just don't agree with them getting married. You got a problem with that? Too bad. Like I said I know many many many youth who do not believe in gay marriage.
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
Imperial
Established Member

Post by Imperial »

Gabrielman wrote:No one here says they hate gays, I don't hate them I just don't believe they should be married, and I am young, and almost every teen I know who isn't indoctrinated by the liberal school system is against gay marriage, check your facts there pal. Just because youtube has a lot of pro gay stuff doesn't mean that a majority of people in America are pro gay marriage. Or did you forget that you tube is world wide? Why do you even come to this site anyway? You are not here to learn, that has been made obvious and you are not here to have an open discussion, just to call us all haters. Great job, name calling really makes you sound more valid. And why should believe you anyway, do you really see you tube as a credible source for the voice of the people? Do you realize more people in America are watching Fox News and siding with them more than ever before? Maybe that is because they tell more than just one sided stories, unlike the other stations, which yes I have watched. You seem to me to be very closed minded, because you won't accept that we don't believe in gay marriage. I am not even active in stopping them, I just don't agree with them getting married. You got a problem with that? Too bad. Like I said I know many many many youth who do not believe in gay marriage.
However if you were given the chance to vote - you would vote away their right to marry and that is the true sadness here. Yet if you're truely not as sadistic as the people in the videos then what's YOUR opinion on them. Do you think they're justified becuase of christianity?

Also the original reason i came to this site WAS to learn because of my christian friend. However all it has done was show how hateful christians can be. No matter what anyone on here spreads out, you ARE against gay marriage. You dont mind people being gay fine, but you take away their right to marry? Why??? Because the bible says so? I do not believe in a god who believes in discrimination against ANYONE.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female

Post by cslewislover »

However if you were given the chance to vote - you would vote away their right to marry and that is the true sadness here. Yet if you're truely not as sadistic as the people in the videos then what's YOUR opinion on them. Do you think they're justified becuase of christianity?

Also the original reason i came to this site WAS to learn because of my christian friend. However all it has done was show how hateful christians can be. No matter what anyone on here spreads out, you ARE against gay marriage. You dont mind people being gay fine, but you take away their right to marry? Why??? Because the bible says so? I do not believe in a god who believes in discrimination against ANYONE.
Imperial, I'm very tired of hearing about people here hating gays, when they don't. Having a belief about a moral issue is not at all the same as hating people that have a different view than you do. Over and over again, you keep choosing to equate a difference of opinion with hate. It's unreasonable and unproductive. It seems to me that you have a lot of anger at people that have a different opinion than you, and then you call them haters. Wonderful.

I don't care about the Youtube videos at all. They could even be made up. Who knows? And so what? There are always going to be people out there, whether they call themselves Christians or Krishnas, who act in a bad way. That's life. You need to get to know people - people here or in your community. There are lots of loving Christians, and, yes, there are many people who say they're Christian but they don't seem loving. But, you need to stop equating a difference in moral opinion with hate.

If my son went out and committed some crimes, I would hate what he did and disagree with his moral decisions. But, I would still love him just as much. It's that way with the Christian. We are to hate the sin but love the sinner. If you see someone who says they're a Christian but who acts hatefully, then think about what this may mean. But don't lump all "Christians" together.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Imperial wrote:This is just pure sad that haters have to stoop to this level. This just shows how desperate these pathetic losers are, and if this doesn't prove you're losing the fight then i dont know what will.

The person in the above video is just horrible. I can't even tell you how much i absolutely LOVE this video... The reporter is just amazing for slapping the truth right into that moron's face, the hard way.

In addition if you look up "anti-gay" on youtube, most of the videos are FOR gay marriage, not even against. You really think your hate will last? MOST teens are for gay marriage, a TON of young adults and above are for gay marriage, once all the haters die out, this will truely be a happier/more free nation.

*Edit* - Heres a closely related video to the one above - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCRSIL4wY3U .... Just sickening (must have an 18+ youtube account to view).

*Edit2* - Heres another ridiculous video with that same crazy lady on it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kF1J4s0 ... re=related - i dont know which video is worse... If anyone has seen the mist - compare this idiot to the christian psycho in that movie (who got shot in the end eventually =D)
What kind of answer are you looking for? Are you just looking for an argument? Posting this in these forums, isn't going to get many people to agree with you. There is not one state in our country that denies a person from getting married because he/she is a practicing homosexual. Marriage defined is between 1 man and 1 woman. A gay man can still get married, but he has to marry a woman. If you're talking about a man "marrying" a man, then that is no longer marriage. Just because 2 same sex people want to call their union marriage, doesn't make it marriage.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

Imperial wrote: Also the original reason i came to this site WAS to learn because of my christian friend. However all it has done was show how hateful christians can be. No matter what anyone on here spreads out, you ARE against gay marriage. You dont mind people being gay fine, but you take away their right to marry? Why??? Because the bible says so? I do not believe in a god who believes in discrimination against ANYONE.
Really? You expect me to believe that you came here to learn? Even after this was your first post? You came in here on the attack, instead of coming in and asking questions you came in here and made assertions and presumptions! So don't take this the wrong way, but I simply don't believe you as time and time again you seem to just be pushing your own point and trying to make us believe it. I said that I don't mind people being gay, in the sense that there is nothing that can be done about that, I still disagree with them though on being gay. And so far as God goes, saying you won't believe in one that discriminates, let me think. He made the universe and you and gave you life and even died for YOUR sins, and yet that just isn't good enough for you, no no you want Him to let you do as you please too! How very self centered. And so far as us being haters for having a difference of opinion, what does that make you, for disagreeing with us? And our right to not like gay marriage. I will believe the way I want and you can say nothing to change that at all.
RickD wrote: What kind of answer are you looking for? Are you just looking for an argument? Posting this in these forums, isn't going to get many people to agree with you. There is not one state in our country that denies a person from getting married because he/she is a practicing homosexual. Marriage defined is between 1 man and 1 woman. A gay man can still get married, but he has to marry a woman. If you're talking about a man "marrying" a man, then that is no longer marriage. Just because 2 same sex people want to call their union marriage, doesn't make it marriage.
:sleep:
:amen: You hit the nail on the head Rick!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DannyM »

Imperial wrote:This is just pure sad that haters have to stoop to this level. This just shows how desperate these pathetic losers are, and if this doesn't prove you're losing the fight then i dont know what will.

This post is a good example of intolerance. You do not tolerate Christians having their own ethics and beliefs. You misrepresent the people on this board in order to allow yourself such a mindless rant as seen above. If only you could see where the true intolerance lies. You are well aware that this is a very friendly, very tolerant forum; and yet you have deceived yourself to believe otherwise. How very sad and pathetic.
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Linkmaster1711
Acquainted Member

Post by Linkmaster1711 »

Imperial wrote: by Imperial » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:11 pm
This is just pure sad that haters have to stoop to this level. This just shows how desperate these pathetic losers are, and if this doesn't prove you're losing the fight then i dont know what will.

Grow up and think for yourself sir, there are Secular humaist who are AGAINST gay marriage to, go yell at them on their forum! Oh wait your definition of Christianity is one of homophobic, bigoted, intollerant (I hate that word) stupid close-minded people right? Which is ironically a very VERY close-minded, bigoted, foolish view of us a christian culture who stand up against immorality as a whole! I would recommend you leave and read up on just how consequently bad gay marriage can be for the family ethics as a whole and how very, very very minute numbers of homosexuals actually get mistreated in America everyday as opposed to women in Islaamic lands etc etc..... Oh and btw, I couldn't care less if your gay or straight I could still give you a hug and pray for you either way, just BE SMARTER!
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by 7777777 »

The one trying to get the people to sign the petitions looks like a plant to me. She looks like a lesbian. Did anyone ask her what she thinks of gay marriage?

This looks set up to me.
Pielover
Newbie Member

Post by Pielover »

Hey, I'm new here. I, like the OP, believe that homosexuals couples should have the right to do anything a heterosexual couple could do, including marry.unlike the OP, however, I am genuinely interested in hearing the other side. Why shouldn't homosexuals be allowed to marry?