Greeting!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
JamesScott
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Greeting!

Post by JamesScott »

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I've already learned some interesting things from this forum. I've basically come to learn; I dont have alot to offer, at least not yet. I have faith in God {I'm a recent convert to the Orthodox Church}, but I need more knowledge in my mind about it, which is why I have found this forum.This seems to be an interesting place. Anyway, I hope to get to know everyone and to have some good discussions about God's existence and theology.
God Bless!
The11thDr.
Established Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Greeting!

Post by The11thDr. »

Hello, looks like you are here to learn too. Im an athiest, but im interested in learning. Doesn't hurt to be honest does it? :ewink:

Feel optimistic about being here?

Trust me, I'm the doctor.
JamesScott
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by JamesScott »

No, honesty is always the way to go. Thats actually why I'm here. It'll be nice to see the arguments from both sides, atheists and theists.

I guess I feel optimistic. Do you?
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

JamesScott wrote:No, honesty is always the way to go. Thats actually why I'm here. It'll be nice to see the arguments from both sides, atheists and theists.

I guess I feel optimistic. Do you?
Welcome JamesScott.

This is a predominantly Christian community, and I feel we have many great Christian posters. I look forward to seeing you post, and am sure you have more to offer than you think.
The11thDr.
Established Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by The11thDr. »

Do you defend christianity here or fight for it? Attack or defend...? Or defend by attacking hahahaha. There are lots of religous institutions in my city... I've been to them, although i suppose the inside of a mosque is not the best place for a 'unbeliever' to be y#-o The buddhist temple was ok though, allthough those places are outnumbered by all the churches here.(haven't been to one of these yet)

Trust me, I'm the doctor.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Glad to have you here, James!! feel free to jump into some discussions and start some as well....hope you enjoy your time here and are edified.
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

JamesScott wrote:Hey everyone, I'm new here. I've already learned some interesting things from this forum. I've basically come to learn; I dont have alot to offer, at least not yet. I have faith in God {I'm a recent convert to the Orthodox Church}, but I need more knowledge in my mind about it, which is why I have found this forum.This seems to be an interesting place. Anyway, I hope to get to know everyone and to have some good discussions about God's existence and theology.
God Bless!

Yes - and welcome James - just feel free to jump in!
-
-
--
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
vpars
Newbie Member

Post by vpars »

Hi James I'm new as well and just watching from the side lines at the moment.