Where are they now?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
CeT-To
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Where are they now?

Post by CeT-To »

Adam and Eve LOL i just thought about it...anybody know? im thinking heaven but is there any biblical description?

God bless y@};-
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
TallMan
Established Member

Re: Where are they now?

Post by TallMan »

Bodies returned to dust, souls asleep until the resurrestion
CeT-To
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by CeT-To »

i dont think they are in soul sleep, im pretty sure they are in heaven hmmm just wondering how did you get the concept of soul sleep?

here is a comment i did in another topic in the forum on how i view the whole heaven, hell, sheol/hades and jesus christ situation.

"guys whatever happened to sheol and hades? the way i know it is the lake of fire or "hell" doesnt exist yet this is because the lake of fire is only to be there on the Day of the Lord for the eternal punishment. Now remember how Jesus before he died on the cross said to the criminal next to Him that he will go to paradise? yes well thats in sheol because there are 2 parts in sheol/hades which is paradise and the other place which is for those who were not righteous enough to be there ( this i think is confirmed in the tale that jesus tells us about lazurus and the rich man) another name for paradise which is in sheol is abraham's bosom. Remember that when Jesus told the criminal next to Him that TODAY you will be in paradise with me, Jesus had to go to sheol/hades for 2 days to proclaim the good news to those in paradise and deliver them to heaven because on the 3rd day he ressurected into the glorified body back on earth. That is why the dead ( people in sheol waiting for hell) will be ressurected as it says in the scriptures " Death and Hades were emptied of the dead that were in them; and everyone was judged as his deeds deserved. Then Death and Hades were hurled into the burning lake. The burning lake was the second death." (Rev. 20:13-14). So right now sheol is just used as a sort of waiting room for the burning lake because there is no paradise in it anymore, the people who believe in Jesus go straight to heaven."

tell me what you think TallMan. thanxxx
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
ChrisB
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ChrisB »

Is'nt Sheol supposed to be in the center of the earth? (Matthew 12:40), or was that merely a refference to Jesus' tomb? :?
"Materialists and madmen never have doubts." -G.K. Chesterton