Got a quick technical question...

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
derrick09
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Got a quick technical question...

Post by derrick09 »

Hello, here after alittle while I plan on posting a big thread mentioning some doubts that I'm currently dealing with. The thing is, this opening thread is roughly 1521 words long. Is that way too long for one post? And if so, should I post it in little parts which will be easier for people to tolerate? Let me know and I'll adjust it accordingly. Thank you for your time. :wave:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Got a quick technical question...

Post by Kurieuo »

derrick09 wrote:Hello, here after alittle while I plan on posting a big thread mentioning some doubts that I'm currently dealing with. The thing is, this opening thread is roughly 1521 words long. Is that way too long for one post? And if so, should I post it in little parts which will be easier for people to tolerate? Let me know and I'll adjust it accordingly. Thank you for your time. :wave:
If its all your own words I think posting it all is fine. I personally just find it frustrating when posters, mainly non-Christian, post essay long responses that are cut and paste jobs of material on anti-Christian websites.
derrick09
Valued Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Got a quick technical question...

Post by derrick09 »

No, it's all my stuff, it will look somewhat unprofessional so that will be enough to convince everyone that it's my stuff and not some cut and paste junk. But anyway I'll have it up soon. Thanks for your time. God bless.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image