Break is Over.

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Kristoffer
Valued Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Break is Over.

Post by Kristoffer »

Well, ill just play devils advocate and try as i might to be a little unconvinced. He IS home and I do love him and he is really showing me some love now that he is back. Maybe the cat is just really happy to be well fed, warm, stroked up, care for etc!

But csl, i have loads of knowledge, even of the bible which i am learning about all the time. There are some parts where it is god speaking, but at other time the primitive bronze age barbarity is so patently blatent and you know, IS THIS A LOVING GOD TALKING? Or a corruption from corrupt human beings? We are becoming more pure all the time, more refined and knowledgeable. Along with the knowledge of science comes along ways that we can keep ourselves from destroying our tiny little rock. So much for gaining the knowledge from the tree of knowledge being a bad thing, it is actually the most wonderful thing...our human curiousity being sparked into existance! Now i know that i believe that that is just a story, but it is a story of how we made the choice to be interested in our situation down here on earth! How could we ever call that a "Original Sin" ? Caring about our situation is not a sin! (yes i do basically have this commentation in my bible, I really do need to add my "own thoughts" how else am I to judge? y@};-

PS. i got the date wrong(2nd time) its Monday when i am supposed to turn up, more packing yay :shock:
zoegirl
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Kris, what do you do at work...you may have said it before but I was wanting to know.
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Kristoffer
Valued Member

Post by Kristoffer »

I manage a kind of resource called "human resources" (they come in boxes)

Is that the goodest answer i could manaje? mayb'e not.
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

umm...you manage "Human" resources that come in a box? Suddenly I'm getting a but creeped out. a little more clarity if you will. DO you work in a morgue?
Kristoffer
Valued Member

Post by Kristoffer »

oh no...no they don't come in a box, I was just being having cruel fun about them. Its nothing so morbid as this morgue you mention. Do you work in one of those morgue's?
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

No, although I do teach so I have to deal with dissections...so I guess I do a little bit...
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

zoegirl wrote:umm...you manage "Human" resources that come in a box? Suddenly I'm getting a but creeped out. a little more clarity if you will. DO you work in a morgue?
:lol: It's a lot easier to deal with dead people than live ones . . . .
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Kristoffer
Valued Member

Post by Kristoffer »

I sometimes wish some of my living resources where dead, I could just tick a box on the database and they would be gone, but I would probably be gone too unless There was a good reasons. Plus The paperwork is so time consuming that its not worth thinking about. y@};-