Question about Walter Brown's hydroplate theory...

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
derrick09
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Question about Walter Brown's hydroplate theory...

Post by derrick09 »

Hey guys, I was wondering, is anyone here familiar with YEC Walter Brown's hydroplate theory in explaining the fossils, rock formations, and the activity that went on during the flood of Noah. Also, do you know of any good OEC responses to his claims? I've searched this site and Reasons.org but have found next to nothing. Let me know if you all know anything on this guy. Thanks for your time. God bless. :wave:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kristoffer
Valued Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Question about Walter Brown's hydroplate theory...

Post by Kristoffer »

The only real plates are tectonic plates. Yep its lava or nothing baby. Oh and it takes millions of years for fossils to properly form. I think the best responses to YEC messed uppedness are Secular ones.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Question about Walter Brown's hydroplate theory...

Post by cslewislover »

I don't know how good the science is in this, but this is a rebuttal by Glenn Morton to Walter Brown's theory.

http://www.answersincreation.org/walter ... theory.htm
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis