Gates of Hell

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Gates of Hell

Post by Gman »

There was an interesting documentary on the History Channel today called "Gates of Hell."

In it was a testimony from a guy named Micky Robinson..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M19g4KtVAGQ

B.W. (Bryan) this would have been a good one for you to be in... Your testimony was much more insightful and detailed.

A Land Unknown: Hell's Dominion Part 1 of 7
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
smiley
Established Member

Re: Gates of Hell

Post by smiley »

Pretty much useless, because we have similar reports from the people of other religions.

What you will see in your Near-Death Experience is determined by the culture you grew up in.
"Imagine if we picked the wrong god. Every time we go to church, we're just make him madder and madder." - Homer Simpson
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

smiley wrote:Pretty much useless, because we have similar reports from the people of other religions.

What you will see in your Near-Death Experience is determined by the culture you grew up in.
There is a point in time where one slips in and out of consciousness and fall into delusions.. But I think B.W. could give you the full story on it if you want...

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

smiley wrote:Pretty much useless, because we have similar reports from the people of other religions.

Not quite...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Bryan,

I think you would do well on the show "It's Supernatural" with Sid Roth. Ever hear of him?

http://www.sidroth.org/site/PageServer

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Gman wrote:Bryan,

I think you would do well on the show "It's Supernatural" with Sid Roth. Ever hear of him?

Yes - people have recommneded to them to have me to be on the show. Contact was made and I sent materials at thier request but never heard back in over a year - You can if you like make a request - others have. Who knows???
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

B. W. wrote:

Yes - people have recommneded to them to have me to be on the show. Contact was made and I sent materials at thier request but never heard back in over a year - You can if you like make a request - others have. Who knows???
-
-
-
Did you send him the You Tube links and your book? I think you have more material than Wiese and Robinson combined. Plus you have been on orther programs on TV..

Lastly.. Contact the History Channel. I thought your testimony was the best I've seen. I'm sure they will do other segments on it..

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Gman wrote:
B. W. wrote:

-
-
-
Did you send him the You Tube links and your book? I think you have more material than Wiese and Robinson combined. Plus you have been on orther programs on TV..

Lastly.. Contact the History Channel. I thought your testimony was the best I've seen. I'm sure they will do other segments on it..
I'll see what can be done...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb: