Not sure if I'm welcome?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Ed J
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Not sure if I'm welcome?

Post by Ed J »

Hi Guys,

Someone really butchered the thread called...
English Gematria: Integrates with AKJV Bible
I must have gotten someone very upset to go
through all the trouble of defaming every Post.

Anyways
God bless
Ed J (Matt.5:44)
Last edited by Ed J on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jlay
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Not sure if I'm welcome?

Post by jlay »

I think the basic gist was that you were repeatedly promoting another website.
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Not sure if I'm welcome?

Post by Canuckster1127 »

You're welcome Ed. In addition to the posts on your original post (which were public and you were and remain free to engage with at any time) you were sent several private messages explaining the board purpose and discussion guidelines and encouraging you to engage in the scope of the entire community and not simply use as a soapbox to generate traffic back to your site.

That invitation still applies. If you're simply here to hit and run and recruit for your site without an honest effort to be a part here, then there are no hard feelings but that's not why we exist and you're best moving on.

blessings,

bart
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender