Expelled

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
CeT-To
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Expelled

Post by CeT-To »

Hey guys last night i watched the documentary Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed and i personally loved every bit of it! But i wanted to ask if anyone has done some background check on it and discovered if its one sided or is it actually hard evidence what is really going on in the scientific community concerning Biology?

Thanx Guys! God Bless !

Francesco
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
Mariolee
Recognized Member

Re: Expelled

Post by Mariolee »

I've read about it, honestly have never seen the movie, and a lot of critics say that even though some parts were funny, as a whole it was heavily edited to be extremely one sided.
How do some people mess up a message about "love" and "forgiveness" so much?!
CeT-To

Post by CeT-To »

hey Mariolee, yeah thats what i've read so far too but then again the ones i've read so far sounds like athiests just bashing the movie calling it creationism blah blah blah etc.
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

CeT-To wrote:Hey guys last night i watched the documentary Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed and i personally loved every bit of it! But i wanted to ask if anyone has done some background check on it and discovered if its one sided or is it actually hard evidence what is really going on in the scientific community concerning Biology?

Thanx Guys! God Bless !

Francesco
Cet-To can you be more specific? The movie raised many points..

Thanks
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
CeT-To

Post by CeT-To »

Hey Gman sorry about that, i was basically asking what you guys thought of it.