Poltergeist videos discussion....

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
derrick09
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Poltergeist videos discussion....

Post by derrick09 »

Hi guys, I was wondering what do you all think of these videos out on youtube of possible ghosts or spirits known as poltergeists? Here is a link to one of these videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJoCAoLvly8. Since Christianity teaches that there is a spirit realm especially in the sense that there are demons among us do you think videos such as these clearly demonstrate the supernatural or do you think there are other explanations of these? From what I've seen so far some scientists think this phenomena is caused by strange and odd effects of air pressure and there are other skeptics like myself for instance that think this phenomena was faked by video editing technology. But at the same time it is interesting to note that these happenings have been reported for generations even before video footage was even invented. So I was wanting to get everyone's take on this and see what you all know. Thanks and God bless. :wave:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
kmr
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Poltergeist videos discussion....

Post by kmr »

I definitely think that most of them are either fakes or something other than paranormal activity that was misinterpreted (errors in film, lens flares, etc.). I do not really believe that, if such spirits exist on the earth in real time, that would be visible, per say. It is possible that such things would occur, but really, if demons (fallen angels) actually took the form of ghosts or hideous creatures I would be very surprised.
- KMR

Dominum meum amō!
derrick09
Valued Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Poltergeist videos discussion....

Post by derrick09 »

Interesting kmr, your view of this seems very realistic, if indeed that is the case, if the spirit realm is real and is active within people's lives how do they manifest themselves? It is something I've always have wondered about.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image