The documentary : Scientific Proof of God

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
CeT-To
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

The documentary : Scientific Proof of God

Post by CeT-To »

Hey guys i thought you would be interested in this documentary, its about an hour long but its worth it :)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppIgFEFUpjw

God Bless!
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
rampstew
Newbie Member

Re: The documentary : Scientific Proof of God

Post by rampstew »

It's an alright video. But what does this "proof" for God have to do with Christianity? The only thing this video hopes to offer are viewpoints on A GOD, doesn't necessarily mean its Jesus/God/Holy Spirit.
CeT-To
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: The documentary : Scientific Proof of God

Post by CeT-To »

Yeah i know, the documentary doesn't ever state the God of Christianity but it does have some christian apologists like Lee strobel and and WLC . If one agrees with this documentary ..well then figuring out which god is the real one is the only step left, at least this doc forms a foundation & logical framework which one CAN come to believe Jesus.
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!