A couple of technical message board profile ?s...

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
derrick09
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

A couple of technical message board profile ?s...

Post by derrick09 »

Since I've been here quite awhile, I think it's time for a bit of a change for my profile and I was needing to ask a few things about changing it. First I would like to change my sign on name from "derrick09" to the name I use on other message boards, and is also my e-mail address name "Strader327". Is there a way I can change my new without having to re-register and start over as a "newbie member"? I basically want a new sign on name and continue to keep my "established member" status. Also, how do I transfer a image or a gif onto my profile kind of like what Gman and others have? I really want to spruce my profile up really make it look good. Anyway, thanks for your time guys. :wave:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
derrick09
Valued Member

Re: A couple of technical message board profile ?s...

Post by derrick09 »

Ok, as you can see I've got my second question answered, now about changing my sign in name without effecting my established member status.....
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member

Re: A couple of technical message board profile ?s...

Post by BavarianWheels »

derrick09 wrote:Ok, as you can see I've got my second question answered, now about changing my sign in name without effecting my established member status.....
The only "status" you have is the number of posts. Is that number of great importance?

I'm 99.9999% sure there is not way to simply change your name on this same acct.