9/11 Inside Job

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
mitchco
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

9/11 Inside Job

Post by mitchco »

Who believes that the government orchestrated 9/11 to have a reason to attack resource rich nations so America and the Elite can hold onto power.Look at building 7 how can that just come down without anything hitting it. Nero did the same he torched Rome and blamed the christians made them an example so he could hold onto power.
Byblos
Old School

Re: 9/11 Inside Job

Post by Byblos »

mitchco wrote:Who believes that the government orchestrated 9/11 to have a reason to attack resource rich nations so America and the Elite can hold onto power.Look at building 7 how can that just come down without anything hitting it. Nero did the same he torched Rome and blamed the christians made them an example so he could hold onto power.
:shakehead: Please not that again huh?
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
puritan lad
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by puritan lad »

The amazing thing about these conspiracy theories is that so many truck drivers, waitresses, and construction workers seem to have access to this "top secret inside information". Isn't the internet wonderful?
"To suppose that whatever God requireth of us that we have power of ourselves to do, is to make the cross and grace of Jesus Christ of none effect." - JOHN OWEN

//covenant-theology.blogspot.com
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com/
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

mitchco wrote:Who believes that the government orchestrated 9/11 to have a reason to attack resource rich nations so America and the Elite can hold onto power.Look at building 7 how can that just come down without anything hitting it. Nero did the same he torched Rome and blamed the christians made them an example so he could hold onto power.
That was a bunch of baloney.. This is what the Iranian president wants us to believe. I refuse to support his beliefs that have no validity..

More here..
http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 50&start=0
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
taylor1025
Newbie Member
Sex: Female

Post by taylor1025 »

No, no and no. I do not believe 9/11 was an inside job. The evidence points farrrrrrrrrrr away from that.
"God doesn't abandon us. The sun shines, the birds sing, and this morning we heard the bells sounding matins..." -- Maria Nikolaevna
Kenzel
Recognized Member
Sex: Female

Post by Kenzel »

My dad's a conspiracy theorist so I hear this stuff all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if it was an inside job, but it probably wasn't.
Seraph
Christian: No
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Seraph »

The people who advocate the 9/11 conspiracy theories often seem to be people who spout "You need to question everything you're told! Wake up America!"
but fail to discern between "question" and "reject". Just because people in authority aren't always right doesn't mean everything they say can be disregarded.

If the government, who apparently is capable enough to re-route planes and demolish the buildings themselves without anyone knowing except for a small group of "enlightened" people on the internet, had brought down the WTC in controlled explosions, why would they be sloppy enough to simply demolish Building 7 without having anything hit it to give it the appearance of a terrorist attack? It makes more sense that it was considerably smaller than the other WTC buildings and was damaged enough from the debris of the Twin Towers collapsing that it eventually fell on its own.

Plus, when stuff like this happens, the word gets out somehow. The recent events with WikiLeaks are a good example. Even if the government was diabolical enough to pull off such a heinous act, they should know that it is unrealistic to think that everyone involved will cooperate with the plan and avoid any loose ends. It is simply too big of a plan to keep a secret, especially when it involves an event that anyone can observe directly.

While not impossible, there is virtually no way that it was an inside job.
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me - Keith Ward
Telstra Robs
Established Member

Post by Telstra Robs »

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/01 ... -0112.html

Here is an interesting article that explains how the towers collapsed. Basically, what happened was the fire from all of the fuel in the planes weakened the steel (it didn't melt it, because the fire would have only been about 750-800 degrees Celsius, no where near the 1500 degrees required. But it did weaken the steel, and caused inconsistencies. Because of this, the 10 or so floors where the fire was happening gave way. Those floors crashed down onto the one below them, the weight too much for one floor to handle. Then those floors crashed down to the next one. The process was repeated until there were no more floors left.
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Post by DannyM »

Telstra Robs wrote:http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/01 ... -0112.html

Here is an interesting article that explains how the towers collapsed. Basically, what happened was the fire from all of the fuel in the planes weakened the steel (it didn't melt it, because the fire would have only been about 750-800 degrees Celsius, no where near the 1500 degrees required. But it did weaken the steel, and caused inconsistencies. Because of this, the 10 or so floors where the fire was happening gave way. Those floors crashed down onto the one below them, the weight too much for one floor to handle. Then those floors crashed down to the next one. The process was repeated until there were no more floors left.
I haven't read your link but I know you're right. This is precisely what happened. Those who cry 'conspiracy' have no idea of the damage the impact could cause with such a ferocious heat chomping away at the steel. All prior tests, all hopes and ambitions for the structure itself literally melt away in the teeth of such ferocity.

Conspiracy-theorists, you'll find, would love their little story to be true.
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

Apparently we did not land on the moon either.

Oh and Jesus married Mary and lived in India

And JFK was killed by a unicorn with a grudge.

Silvertusk.
Christian2
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Christian2 »

No, I do not believe 9/11 was an inside job. Since when does the US need a reason to attack anyone? ;)

About Building 7 not being hit, you might find the following article informative:

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... ade-center