Earthquakes in California

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Earthquakes in California

Post by Gman »

Just felt an earthquake here at my desk a 4.2. Last night we got one of 4.3, it woke me up but I was too lazy to move... Nothing like the one of 89' which was 7.2.

//earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqscanv/FaultMaps/122-37.html

Ahh.. I love back massages. ;)

I know it is going to get worse... I predict another big one this year.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Earthquakes in California

Post by RickD »

gman, I remember the 89 quake. I was watching the world series when it happened. It seems like yesterday.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Floods in Brazil and Austrailia, earthquakes in California - Extreme weather in this country. Is it getting worst - or are we just better at reporting it?

Silvertusk.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Silvertusk wrote:Floods in Brazil and Austrailia, earthquakes in California - Extreme weather in this country. Is it getting worst - or are we just better at reporting it?

Silvertusk.
That could very well be possible Silver.. I've been increasing interested in prophecy lately. While I see the trend increasing, I tend to keep the prophetic times in check. A watchman if you will.. However, a watchman needs to watch himself too. I'm well aware of that snare..

One thing I will say however, is the recent development of Israel.. I'm increasingly leaning... I said leaning, (God forbid) towards Christian Zionism. Although I still am open to being wrong about it too or the motivation.

Again for now, I'm keeping that in check... So far it appears to be sound, but not conclusive either yet.

Call me a rebel.. :P

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Hmmm, maybe a good for another topic.