This is strange...

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

This is strange...

Post by DannyM »

Anyone have an idea why, when I'm logged on to the site, I become logged out when I enter the 'God and Science' forum in the 'apologetical' section? When I back out of the forum I am logged in still/again. I don't become 'logged out' when I enter any other forum - just 'God and Science.' Hmm...?
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Gman
Old School

Re: This is strange...

Post by Gman »

DannyM wrote:Anyone have an idea why, when I'm logged on to the site, I become logged out when I enter the 'God and Science' forum in the 'apologetical' section? When I back out of the forum I am logged in still/again. I don't become 'logged out' when I enter any other forum - just 'God and Science.' Hmm...?
Danny sometimes you need to refresh your browser after you log out, or simply use a different browser like firefox. Not all browsers act the same way..
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Re: This is strange...

Post by DannyM »

Gman wrote:
DannyM wrote:Anyone have an idea why, when I'm logged on to the site, I become logged out when I enter the 'God and Science' forum in the 'apologetical' section? When I back out of the forum I am logged in still/again. I don't become 'logged out' when I enter any other forum - just 'God and Science.' Hmm...?
Danny sometimes you need to refresh your browser after you log out, or simply use a different browser like firefox. Not all browsers act the same way..
Nice one Gman. I'll do that from now on.
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia