leadership and family.

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
hwangfkpc
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

leadership and family.

Post by hwangfkpc »

hi everybody! :]
i'm so glad God has graciously led me to this website, just a few hours ago.
i was really seeking answers, and reading many of these topics/discussions has given me a peace that was surely needed.

anyways, prayer topics.. haha.
i've been the president of my youth group for a while now, and it's truly been a blessing. however recently i've been feeling extremely unworthy of this leadership position, probably because i haven't been living like a role model in Christ. please pray that the Lord may show me the steps to take to become a good leader towards my fellow brothers and sisters in the youth. the best leader is also the best servant; i need to learn how to do a better job serving at my church. please pray that i may not be serving for self-gain or to appease others, but to help others grow in Christ. i know growth comes from not only prayer, but action, and so please pray more my growing faith.. that i may be able to put my soul into God's hands wholeheartedly with no doubts. thank you :]

another prayer topic:
my family has been separated for a while now. i'm not talking about divorce or anything (thank God), but my circumstances have just split my family completely. my dad works overseas in korea for the majority of the year, and it's been this way for years and years. i can tell that my mom would be infinitely happier if my dad settled in america, but that would put our financial situation in jeopardy. my sister graduated from college and is also overseas in Ghana doing educational work, funded by her college. at home it's just my mom and me, and i will also be leaving for college in about 2 years. we've been functioning fine and everything, but i feel that our family would grow so much more, both spiritually and with each other, if we were to stay nearer to each other.

that's it! those are the two major things that come to my heart at the moment. i will be praying, but extra prayers from fellow brothers and sisters can only help right? haha :]

let God ultimately be glorified through my family, and through my leadership.
thank you all once again :]
zoegirl
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: leadership and family.

Post by zoegirl »

Just saw this, I will definitely pray!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
hwangfkpc
Newbie Member