The Faithful Man and God

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
rockman0
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

The Faithful Man and God

Post by rockman0 »

I heard this joke on Joel Osteen once. I found it funny and thought I'd share it with you. This joke may not be exact since it's been a while.

A man was shipwrecked in the middle of the ocean.

"God, save me." He cried.

Then, a large cruise ship came along. The captain threw a life-saving ring aboard.

"Come aboard, and we'll save you!" The captain said.

"That's okay," the man replied. "God will save me."

The captain shrugged and order the ship to continue on it's course. Then, a fishing vessel came along. Just like the captain, one of the fishermen threw a life-saving ring to the man.

"Grab it. We'll take you back to the shore with us!" The fisherman yelled to the man.

"That's okay," the man replied. "God will save me."

The fisherman shrugged and continued on his path. Then, a helicopter came along. The men on the helicopter lowered to try to help the man.

"That okay," the man said once more, turning down the offer for help once again. "God will save me."

The helicopter men left the man. Finally, the man drowned/was eaten by sharks/whatever you want to think. He walked into heaven and there was God sitting on his throne before him.

"God, why didn't you save me!?" He asked.

"I sent you a cruise ship, a fishing ship, and a helicopter. What more did you expect?"

The moral of this story is: sometimes we're too stupid to see help from God when it's staring us right in the face.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: The Faithful Man and God

Post by Silvertusk »

That is not a joke - that is an important life lesson. Thanks for telling it again. :ewink: