false messiah?

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
lilbassist93
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: false messiah?

Post by lilbassist93 »

wow my topic has gotten a lot of feedback, I should check more often! ;) ...anyway thanks for the posts everyone!It definatly has helped! :D
Rascus
Acquainted Member

Post by Rascus »

Does anyone think that maybe the AntiChrist will come and be taken as the Messiah by the Jews when by some way he has the Temple rebuilt and establishes the old laws for the Jews and after the first half of the Tribulation reneges and the Jews realize they have made a mistake and then have to suffer persecution for the second half of the Tribulation? I m not sure how it happens though I feel that it will be close to a scenario of that type, though not certain of all the players yet.

Rascus
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Does anyone think that maybe the AntiChrist will come and be taken as the Messiah by the Jews when by some way he has the Temple rebuilt and establishes the old laws for the Jews and after the first half of the Tribulation reneges and the Jews realize they have made a mistake and then have to suffer persecution for the second half of the Tribulation? I m not sure how it happens though I feel that it will be close to a scenario of that type, though not certain of all the players yet.
That is one way of looking at it, not sure though.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Rascus
Acquainted Member

Post by Rascus »

lilbassist93 wrote:hello, I have stumbled across a few Jewish websites that are saying that Jesus is not the messiah(for example http://www.messiahtruth.com)...and i dont understand why they dont believe Jesus is the messiah especially since there is a lot of prophecies about him. :econfused:
They dont believe He is the Messiah as he did not fulfill Messianic prophecy as they so were looking for....this is one of the reasons and I believe it all has to do with prophecy why they dont recognize Jesus as the Messiah.