SAT -_-

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
FearlessLlearsy
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

SAT -_-

Post by FearlessLlearsy »

Now, i know it may seem ridiculous, as its just a test, but this represents alot for me. I'm taking the SAT next week, and really feel anxious. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated as God would help me keep my cool in an important stage of my high school, Thank you!
Live a life with no FEAR, for the battle is already won. The Devil and his minions only cry in agonizing pain, realizing the victory is OURS.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Re: SAT -_-

Post by neo-x »

God would help me keep my cool in an important stage of my high school,
:amen: God bless you
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Reactionary
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Reactionary »

I prayed for success in school only once, when I needed an A to retain a successful report card (needed it for further enrollment).
And guess what, when I looked at the results, I found a crossed "B" and an "A" written near it. :o

Anyway, good luck, I'm sure you'll succeed. :D
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6

"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse." Romans 1:20

--Reactionary
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Will prya for you, get some sleep!!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
jlay
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by jlay »

Be anxious for nothing. But in everything present your request to God, and the peace of God with guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

I love that advice, because it tells us that our peace is related to our prayer. It isn't a magic wand for answered prayer, or something to absolve us of our duty, but an assurance of peace, when we trust God.
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
FearlessLlearsy
Established Member

Post by FearlessLlearsy »

thank you guys,
Live a life with no FEAR, for the battle is already won. The Devil and his minions only cry in agonizing pain, realizing the victory is OURS.