our government is lying to us

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
mattnbri
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

our government is lying to us

Post by mattnbri »

The presidents latest "birth certificate" is a forgery, period . I would not need to " enhance" as this website claims a scan from any scanner made in the last 5 years . are you telling me the white house does not have a quality scanner or if the Hawaii records office does not have a good scanner they would not get one. Are you drinking the kool aid .... This is yet another example of what times we are living in . see snopes.com article on obamas birth certificate . Why would they release if they said 2 years ago it did not exist!!
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: our government is lying to us

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Welcome to the site. I don't agree with your observations but you're welcome to your own views.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Seraph
Christian: No

Post by Seraph »

What would Obama have to release at this point to convince you that he is a US citizen, if even his long form birth certificate isn't enough?
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me - Keith Ward
narnia4
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by narnia4 »

I for one don't doubt that Obama is an American citizen, I never really worried about that or took the story seriously. Maybe this question has been answered and I just haven't been paying attention, but if it has been such an unnecessary distraction, why not just show his long form birth certificate a couple of years ago? He does that, it's a non-story.
Young, Restless, Reformed
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Murray »

He's still president and it's not going to change.(until 2012)

Just wait until 2012, then this country will start getting better.
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Murray »

Seraph wrote:What would Obama have to release at this point to convince you that he is a US citizen, if even his long form birth certificate isn't enough?

It's the same with 9/11 nuts, they will never accept the truth
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Echoside
Valued Member

Post by Echoside »

Murray wrote:He's still president and it's not going to change.(until 2012)

if only it were that easy
MarcusOfLycia

Post by MarcusOfLycia »

Murray wrote:He's still president and it's not going to change.(until 2012)

Are we replacing politicians with humans in 2012 or something?
-- Josh

“When you see a man with a great deal of religion displayed in his shop window, you may depend upon it, he keeps a very small stock of it within” C.H. Spurgeon

1st Corinthians 1:17- "For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel””not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power"
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

From my own observations, a politition to do their job effectively either needs to lie or alternativly tell only half the the truth ( still lying ). I dont trust much of what comes out of a polly's mouth these days and i never will. :|
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.