Re: Men do pull the chain - but at what cost?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DannyM »

Of course the stereotype has much truth. Many men leave the toilet seat up and don't flush the chain. Personally my dear mum drummed into me as a kid that I must always pull the chain and put the seat down. After all, it's 'hygienic'!. Some time ago my mum (yep!) said if I wanted to reduce my water bill I could always "stop pulling the toilet chain EVERY time" I went to the loo, and so I recently tried this to see if I could save on the water. Still hygienic. And I've saved loads! I could have saved a small fortune had I done this from the moment I left home. The irony is too much here! Lol. There you go, geezers - when the missus next chirps up about not pulling the flush then you can say you're saving yourselves money! The seat? Just put it down. Lol
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Post by B. W. »

DannyM wrote:Of course the stereotype has much truth. Many men leave the toilet seat up and don't flush the chain. Personally my dear mum drummed into me as a kid that I must always pull the chain and put the seat down. After all, it's 'hygienic'!. Some time ago my mum (yep!) said if I wanted to reduce my water bill I could always "stop pulling the toilet chain EVERY time" I went to the loo, and so I recently tried this to see if I could save on the water. Still hygienic. And I've saved loads! I could have saved a small fortune had I done this from the moment I left home. The irony is too much here! Lol. There you go, geezers - when the missus next chirps up about not pulling the flush then you can say you're saving yourselves money! The seat? Just put it down. Lol

:lol: True - True :lol:
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys