Children - heritage from the Lord or...

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Children - heritage from the Lord or...

Post by B. W. »

Many of have kids and others do not. I was curious what these verses mean to you about our young-uns'

Psalms 127:3, "Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward."

Psalms 128:3, "Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine In the very heart of your house, Your children like olive plants All around your table."

While babysitting, had one little olive plant grab the mac and cheese and commenced to plant it wherever and on whom ever was near…

Ah… children are a heritage from the LORD!!!!

What do you all think of kids?

and any fond events you like to share???
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
MarcusOfLycia
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Children - heritage from the Lord or...

Post by MarcusOfLycia »

I look forward to having them in the next few years! Other than that... not a whole lot of an opinion... being a young, unmarried (but soon to be engaged) almost-college-grad.
-- Josh

“When you see a man with a great deal of religion displayed in his shop window, you may depend upon it, he keeps a very small stock of it within” C.H. Spurgeon

1st Corinthians 1:17- "For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel””not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power"