Eghh makes my stomach hurt while listening to her...

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Eghh makes my stomach hurt while listening to her...

Post by Murray »

When an atheist come here and ask questions, we try to the best of our abilities to answer their questions, even if they are rude in the beginning. When we ask question, most of them just turn rude, ridicule us for our belief. The majority is like this, like it or not. Please tell me, how many atheist do you see or know who do not think that theists are misguided, forceful people who are putting their children future in danger by teaching them about God, a friend in the clouds. please can you show me some atheists like these. Of course you can say that this argument cut both ways, but at least we are trying to be respectful. Something that most atheist take granted for and take advantage of even.
Spot On :clap:
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
bigTop
Acquainted Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: Eghh makes my stomach hurt while listening to her...

Post by bigTop »

Jonouchi Katsuya wrote:Big Top... I feel your comment was kind of rude. Are you here to convert people to Atheism? Do you enjoy it when people try to convert you to Christianity?

Have you thought about meditating instead of being angry at people who want to believe differently than you?

(By the way, I don't like all the Atheist hate here either... hate is wrong in any form.)
It wasn't meant to come off as rude. My apologies if it did.. I was just trying to give my atheistic view of the video.
And I'm not really here to convert anyone. I don't really care what people do/don't believe, as long as it doesn't cause me harm at any point.

And I do try to meditate. But not because of anger. That's one emotion I try to live without.