Shroud of Turin

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Shroud of Turin

Post by Storyteller »

Audie wrote:
Storyteller wrote:Audie..... I was teasing, you nit :mrgreen:

:

See what I mean? Still taking me too seriously.
y:O2 :pillows:
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by bippy123 »

Bips..... what were you on and can I have your autograph to sell later when you become famous for your work on the shroud? :mrgreen:
It was the Tyra banks show and the topic was virginity. Unfortunately I had my first kiss on that show , it was thrown at me as a surprise . I should have said no because I always dreamt of saving my first kiss for the woman I would marry .
It was all over the net at the time but I still haven't watched it yet lol.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

bippy123 wrote:

Bips..... what were you on and can I have your autograph to sell later when you become famous for your work on the shroud? :mrgreen:
It was the Tyra banks show and the topic was virginity. Unfortunately I had my first kiss on that show , it was thrown at me as a surprise . I should have said no because I always dreamt of saving my first kiss for the woman I would marry .
Link please!!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

You melt my heart bips y@};-

please. post a link. how long ago was it?
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

RickD wrote:
bippy123 wrote:

Link please!!
Ok Rick lets get this over with :pound:
This was a small part of my interview . They originally were going to get the cast from the 40 year old virgin movie but they couldn't make it that week. I was actually the main person of that particular show

http://youtu.be/ZXnCHlPMQMM

Ok Guys let the laughs begin :pound:
I remember my uncle calling me from New York right after the show , and all he did was laugh for 15 minutes lol

I talked to the girl after the show and I was naive enough to ask her if she was a virgin too. Her answer was "heavens no"
Turned out that she was a playboy model :oops:

Now I gotta explain to my future kids and my future wife (one day ) that my first kiss was a playboy model.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

awwwwwww bips :ebiggrin:

you are just absolutely adorable and you have a killer smile. youre gonna make a woman very happy one day.

y>:D< y@};-
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Storyteller wrote:awwwwwww bips :ebiggrin:

you are just absolutely adorable and you have a killer smile. youre gonna make a woman very happy one day.

If she can deal with a dorky OCD guy like me lol
Thank you Annette for the compliment :)
I was smiling but I couldn't wait to get out of Hollywood lol
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

youre gonna make a the right woman very happy one day
Nice job buddy. :clap: You looked about as comfortable Image as a guy in the electric chair... probably felt about as many volts too !

Playboy model never had it so good. :icare: seriously, she'll look back on that one day and remember it as one of the sweetest kisses she'd ever had. ;)
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Was that really you Bippy?

I pictured you as taller and older.

I tell you what...you've got guts! I would never be able to embarrass myself like that! :pound:

I would've thought that after the show, you would've had women beating your door down! Women love men who are vulnerable!

Did they pull you out of the audience, or are you holding out on us with more video?

We need to see more for proper context!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:
Nice job buddy. :clap: You looked about as comfortable Image as a guy in the electric chair... probably felt about as many volts too !

Playboy model never had it so good. :icare: seriously, she'll look back on that one day and remember it as one of the sweetest kisses she'd ever had. ;)
Yea, u should have seen what happened backstage after I found out she was a playboy model. I went straight to the bathroom and was he d,y mouth out with soap :mrgreen: .
I hated Tyra's backstage people but Tyra was genuinely nice . I remember after the kiss during the commercial break Tyra asked me if the girl stuck her tongue in my mouth . I said yea and she said " that's nasty " lol

I'm just so happy that I'll never go through that again essential .

If The Lord wills it I will meet my second soulmate one day.
If not then I'm ok with whatever The Lord wills for me.
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

EssentialSacrifice wrote:

Yea, u should have seen what happened backstage after I found out she was a playboy model. I went straight to the bathroom and was he d,y mouth out with soap :mrgreen: .
I hated Tyra's backstage people but Tyra was genuinely nice . I remember after the kiss during the commercial break Tyra asked me if the girl stuck her tongue in my mouth . I said yea and she said " that's nasty " lol

I'm just so happy that I'll never go through that again essential .

If The Lord wills it I will meet my second soulmate one day.
If not then I'm ok with whatever The Lord wills for me.
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

RickD wrote:Was that really you Bippy?

I pictured you as taller and older.

I tell you what...you've got guts! I would never be able to embarrass myself like that! :pound:

I would've thought that after the show, you would've had women beating your door down! Women love men who are vulnerable!

Did they pull you out of the audience, or are you holding out on us with more video?

We need to see more for proper context!
Thanks Rick , yea that was me almost 8 years ago. I'm actually 5'9" which shows how tall the 2 ladies are .
I got a few hundred date requests on Tyra's blog wall , but I was so ticked off at women for a few months that I never bothered answering them . The show actually called me back to a second episode but I didn't want anymore from Hollywood .
The way I appeared on the show Rick is that I was one day helping a friend look for web design and we spotted an ad that said Tyra is looking for some virgins , so he dared me to answer it and I did , never knowing that a year and a half later I would get a call from cbs studios .
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

bippy123 wrote:

Youre not dorky, geeky maybe :mrgreen:

Nah, youre funny, modest, thoughtful and smart. Oh, and pretty easy on the eye too :lol:
bippy123

Post by bippy123 »

Storyteller wrote:
bippy123 wrote:

Nah, youre funny, modest, thoughtful and smart. Oh, and pretty easy on the eye too :lol:

Hehe awe Ty sis . Geeky , I like that :mrgreen:
I was so nervous before the show that I accidentally walked into a womens dressing room... While they were dressing lol.
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

bippy123 wrote:
Storyteller wrote:
bippy123 wrote:

Hehe awe Ty sis . Geeky , I like that :mrgreen:
I was so nervous before the show that I accidentally walked into a womens dressing room... While they were dressing lol.
Accidentally on purpose? :mrgreen:

You do make me laugh, glad to know you honey.