The Beast Movie - Atheist Propaganda

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Does anyone know who the guys have consulted to find that no credible accounts of Jesus exist? SHEEESH. Greeks, Romans, Jews, and Christians all have accounts of Jesus. And the forums just get worse, I looked at some of the major headings....like what lay people don't know about the lack of evidence for Jesus' existence....
Deborah
Christian: No

Post by Deborah »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:Does anyone know who the guys have consulted to find that no credible accounts of Jesus exist? SHEEESH. Greeks, Romans, Jews, and Christians all have accounts of Jesus. And the forums just get worse, I looked at some of the major headings....like what lay people don't know about the lack of evidence for Jesus' existence....
Crap like this is disigned to confuse new christians and christians with shaky faith. Those with shaky faith are not able to tell the lies from the truth.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

It's sad how the media controls the truth nowaways. Like the pro-gay stance. When a gay was beaten and killed by some people, it was all over the name, and a year later, the story was repeated. But when a kid was kidnapped, raped, and beaten to death by a gay couple, it wasn't on the news!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Why do people make a movie like this when they don't even STUDY the Bible in the way it was meant to be studied? These people do lazy research and they don't care, they just want to turn it into truth. The Bible, as most of you know, contains options for life more than any other religion book. Another reason to believe is the fact that it does contain OPTIONS for life. The Bible makes logical sense to me than any other religion. Someone should prevent this movie from being put out in theaters since it is supposed to be equivalant like the Passion of the Christ in the way of the story but the opposite. It will be powerful and fuel the secular society more. But I don't think it matters anyways because I go to my local BlockBuster and they have satanic movies just about everything, but most of these satanic films weren't showed in theaters.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

we will always be faced with stuff that goes against our world-view
our choice now is whether we pretend it doesn't exist and ignore it, or we could go out, teach our fellow christians why its wrong, how we should show people the faults in their logic.
remember this, there are no new heresies (check out dan brown, for example, based off book holy grail,holy blood, which is based off an earlier heresy (if anyone could find it before i post next, post for me)) only new twists on the same old stuff
-paxChristos
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

JesusFreak wrote:Why do people make a movie like this when they don't even STUDY the Bible in the way it was meant to be studied? These people do lazy research and they don't care, they just want to turn it into truth. The Bible, as most of you know, contains options for life more than any other religion book. Another reason to believe is the fact that it does contain OPTIONS for life. The Bible makes logical sense to me than any other religion. Someone should prevent this movie from being put out in theaters since it is supposed to be equivalant like the Passion of the Christ in the way of the story but the opposite. It will be powerful and fuel the secular society more. But I don't think it matters anyways because I go to my local BlockBuster and they have satanic movies just about everything, but most of these satanic films weren't showed in theaters.
lol it's because they know sqat about the word of god, truth of god or anything else, they are too stuborn to accept their are things that we are not able to understand.
I stand by my believe that athiests are jsut lazy researchers 8)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

perhaps nobody understands me. they might be wrong, but that doesn't mean we should discount it. It might be satanic, but that doesn't mean it won't sell.
people look for a way out of responsiblity. on a major scale this is atheism (note: for there to be an atheist, there must first be a theos (GOD)... i love greek....). we have no one to be responsible to for our deeds (and thoughts) whether good or bad. we are our own gods
this movie only continues on these views, b/c if there is no Jesus, then we can just as easily throw out GOD
-paxChristos
August
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by August »

You are right, PaxC. The problem for atheists in this case is that if they acknowledge the existence of a Beast, then they necessarily believe that there is a God too. The question is then not about believing or not, just which side they are on.
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

August wrote:You are right, PaxC. The problem for atheists in this case is that if they acknowledge the existence of a Beast, then they necessarily believe that there is a God too. The question is then not about believing or not, just which side they are on.
I hope to be a saint at the side of Jesus durring the battle between god and evil. ie a saint is righteuos and if we get to heaven it's because jesus make us righteuos, we did not do it alone.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

note: the beast is that there was no Jesus (my guesses from reading about the movie)
that means that atheists don't have to acknowledge the beast (anti-christ) they just have to acknowledge a beast (no Jesus).
-paxChristos
(just for future refernce, pax = latin for peace, Christos = greek for Christ. please put me down as pChristos (Christ > peace))
August
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by August »

Begs the further question why to bother to try and prove there was no Jesus? Whatever, good luck to them, they will have to answer before God.
Poetic_Soul
Established Member

Post by Poetic_Soul »

This is straight garbage. I heard about this movie a year ago. This is just another means to downplay the worlds conscienceness. If there is no Jesus then there is no sin. If there is no sin then there is no guilt. If there is no guilt then there is no fault. If there is no fault then there is no rules, no laws, no commandments and so on and so on. Just eat, drink and be merry. No heaven. no hell. Sooner or later;....no God. Thus you have a movie unto which the world will take literal and run with it without facts and proof in theory. I SAY AGAIN;.....THIS MOVIE IS STRAIGHT GARBAGE.
Joel Freeman
Familiar Member

Post by Joel Freeman »

WOW. That is blatantly satanic. It makes me sick to my stomach that people would actually believe this without looking into it.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

But as christians, surely we can use this to our advantage? There will be scores of people questioning us about our faith - and we can then share with them the truth about Christ. God has shown us many times that he can shine through in the darkest of situations - and I believe that christians can use this as an opportunity to glorify God and share the gospel.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yup, nothing's so bad it ain't good for nothing! 8) Of course it's very saddening, but that's how life is in the fallen world we live in. "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us," as Gandalf so wisely puts it.

But it grieves me that all this "beast" thing must be so popular among non-Christians. The last weeks I've heard dozens of people laughing at the fact that there were 666 spectators at the opening og Constantine in Bergen, Norway! (I haven't checked this fact out for myself, but it seems it's true..)