Catholic Church no longer swears by truth of the Bible

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
chrisb472
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Catholic Church no longer swears by truth of the Bible

Post by chrisb472 »

I agree totally with eagleview, :clap: only through Jesus Christ we shall have salvation. Why did God send his only Son? (Jh 3:16). The bible tells us how to live, gives us examples of what not to do and most of all the laws. When the second coming of Jesus happens there will be a Kingdom and a kingdom needs laws. The Bible is preparing us for this kingdom to come. The interpretation by most Muslim and even Christians of the bible that some of the things are not true is of no importance. What is important, are we living according the laws of God.

God will not change and this is his word forever and this is confirmed in the Bible. :wave:
Rev 22:7 (KJV) Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
Rev 22:18-19 (KJV)
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. y@};-