Darwin and Reproduction!

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Darwin and Reproduction!

Post by DannyM »

cslewislover wrote:Danny, no one should be calling anybody anything. No eye for an eye, OK? If someone is giving you a problem on the board, you can always bring it to a mods attention. We all don't monitor all the threads, and we all aren't here all of the time.
Hi CS L, thank you for your sensible words. I have to say that only weeks ago I absolutely adored this whole forum, and for many reasons. But something definitely appears amiss, all beginning with the seemingly systematic pincer movement by mods to shut down the "Catholicism/Historicity” debate. Perhaps it is me and I'm having a funny turn or something, so I'll step back and take some deep breaths. I will re-re-re-reread through every post over the last two days and if I feel an apology is required I'll certainly come forward with it.

I am sorry but I don't know how to do this contacting behind the scenes thing…
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Darwin and Reproduction!

Post by Canuckster1127 »

DannyM wrote:
cslewislover wrote:Danny, no one should be calling anybody anything. No eye for an eye, OK? If someone is giving you a problem on the board, you can always bring it to a mods attention. We all don't monitor all the threads, and we all aren't here all of the time.
Hi CS L, thank you for your sensible words. I have to say that only weeks ago I absolutely adored this whole forum, and for many reasons. But something definitely appears amiss, all beginning with the seemingly systematic pincer movement by mods to shut down the "Catholicism/Historicity” debate. Perhaps it is me and I'm having a funny turn or something, so I'll step back and take some deep breaths. I will re-re-re-reread through every post over the last two days and if I feel an apology is required I'll certainly come forward with it.

I am sorry but I don't know how to do this contacting behind the scenes thing…
Danny,

I'd suggest that you open any forum and look at the top. You'll see a topic for the Board Purpose and for the Discussion Guidelines and that should help you to understand some of these issues better.

blessings,

bart
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender