Boise State 17, TCU 10 (FINAL)

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Boise State 17, TCU 10 (FINAL)

Post by DannyM »

What's all this about then? Haven't my cousins across the water caught on to the real game of football yet? I think you guys still call it "soccer"... ;) So, erm, Up the Chelsea. London and the world's finest! Sorry Gman, no hijack intended sir, just a giggle... Go Gman's team!! :clap:
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

DannyM wrote:What's all this about then? Haven't my cousins across the water caught on to the real game of football yet? I think you guys still call it "soccer"... ;) So, erm, Up the Chelsea. London and the world's finest! Sorry Gman, no hijack intended sir, just a giggle... Go Gman's team!! :clap:
:shijacked: :lol:
Soccer? What is this odd game you speak of? lol! It's an okay game, I just like football better! BTW what do you all think the next years rankings will be? Give me your list of the top five!
1.Alabama
2.BSU
3.Florida
4.Ohio
5.Texas
That's mine!
Edit: I wrote that wrong, lol not enough coffee in my yet!
Last edited by Gabrielman on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
August
Old School

Post by August »

Top 5?

1. UT
2. TCU
3. Texas A&M
4. Texas Tech
5. SMU
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

August wrote:Top 5?

1. UT
2. TCU
3. Texas A&M
4. Texas Tech
5. SMU
You really think they will be ranked the top 5? Hmmmm..... well okay, lol but since Alabama won the BCS National Championship I would think they would be #1, not Texas. But we are all entitled to our opinions!!!!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Gabrielman wrote:
August wrote:Top 5?

1. UT
2. TCU
3. Texas A&M
4. Texas Tech
5. SMU
You really think they will be ranked the top 5? Hmmmm..... well okay, lol but since Alabama won the BCS National Championship I would think they would be #1, not Texas. But we are all entitled to our opinions!!!!
Hmmm, I wonder if it has anything to do where August lives.. :P

Interestingly enough there are many Texan's on the Boise State team too.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
robyn hill
Established Member
Sex: Female

Post by robyn hill »

Gman- I just noticed this BSU post. I graduated Boise State and live in Boise and am a die hard Bronco fan!! Are you part of Bronco Nation?????
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

robyn hill wrote:Gman- I just noticed this BSU post. I graduated Boise State and live in Boise and am a die hard Bronco fan!! Are you part of Bronco Nation?????
Wow, that's great... You bet I'm a Bronco fan and part of Bronco nation! A die hard Bronco fan for that matter. I graduated from Boise High and went to BSU in the 80's. In fact my father was the economic director there at BSU for over 30 years, I was literally raised on BSU funds. Although I live in California, I still have very strong ties to Boise..

Boise in my opinion is one of the best places to live in the U.S!! And has the best football team in the nation!!

Go BRONCOS!!!!

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
robyn hill
Established Member
Sex: Female

Post by robyn hill »

That is too cool G-man!!! I love Boise too! Dang, I was hoping you lived in Boise just cuz it would be so cool to meet you in person sometime. I go to Calvary Chapel here in Boise, Bob Caldwell is our pastor, awesome guy. So glad you are a Boise and Bronco fan though!! We will have to continue to cheer them on together!!!!! Go Broncos!!!!
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

robyn hill wrote:That is too cool G-man!!! I love Boise too! Dang, I was hoping you lived in Boise just cuz it would be so cool to meet you in person sometime. I go to Calvary Chapel here in Boise, Bob Caldwell is our pastor, awesome guy. So glad you are a Boise and Bronco fan though!! We will have to continue to cheer them on together!!!!! Go Broncos!!!!
Well I hope to retire there in the future so maybe some day we could meet. I really love Boise. It's a great city and it has so much to offer. Not to mention the great skiing at Bogus Basin! I've been to the east coast to the west coast and I think Boise takes the cake. :thumbsup:

I use to go to the Presbyterian church there near the Capitol building (I forget the street). Although I was raised protestant I also went a few years there at Bishop Kelly high but spent my senior year at Boise High.

Anyways... You got to love those Broncos. Aren't they exciting to watch?? I think they re-invented football!!

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

I forgot to tell you... I even bleed blue..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ5dqNzoRCs&NR=1