What if...

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
jlay
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: What if...

Post by jlay »

Jlay, Muslims just say that the old testament and the New testament was corrupted by Jews and Christians.
Yes, I am aware of that. So the burden of proof would be on them would it not. Especially in light of all the evidence that confirms the authenticity of the scritpures we have.
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
CeT-To
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by CeT-To »

Yep :) agreed !
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
kmr
Valued Member

Post by kmr »

The oldest (and even some commonly used) copies of the old and new testament are still older than the Koran, so the argument that Jews and Christians corrupted them and the Koran is true makes little sense.
- KMR

Dominum meum amō!
mystique
Newbie Member
Sex: Female

Post by mystique »

Everyone with beliefs is going to try to defend them, including those of other religions. I would examine those defenses carefully; don't feel wary of the defense of Christianity just because defense for other religions exists.