Please pray for Israel!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Please pray for Israel!

Post by Murray »

We ae discussing israel in global issues right now and it is almost sickening to hear kids laugh at a jewish kid when he defends israel. Our teacher even pulled out the " I have a msters in foreign issues I don't need to listen to you debate me". It's sad, our teacher is teaching us how unjust israel is, and how it should have never been created.

Whats worse is the kids are being brainwashed because they never hear about the extreme anti-semetism demonstrated by muslims.
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Murray wrote:We ae discussing israel in global issues right now and it is almost sickening to hear kids laugh at a jewish kid when he defends israel. Our teacher even pulled out the " I have a msters in foreign issues I don't need to listen to you debate me". It's sad, our teacher is teaching us how unjust israel is, and how it should have never been created.

Whats worse is the kids are being brainwashed because they never hear about the extreme anti-semetism demonstrated by muslims.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall, when you lay into the teacher, Murray. Give 'em heck!(But only heck, in a direct, and respectful manner)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

oooh you do not know how much anticipate the debate session on thurday :mrgreen:
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte