What's your occupation?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: What's your occupation?

Post by DannyM »

spartanII wrote:I've already done 2 years of college, basic classes, i'm still unsure of what i want to do, praying helps me think of what i'm good at and what i'm interested in but i'm unsure of what i should do in the long run, video games are really cool, and video game design seems cool but a childish thing to persue. What is your occupation, what are some jobs you could recommend to me? I'm kind of interested in the medical field.
Hey, Spartan!

Used to bve a carer/support worker, now in the voluntary sector.
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
spartanII
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by spartanII »

I think i would be interested in something to do with therapy, how hard is it to get in the field? I'm not that concerned with money. I'd be happy with 60k if it was a job that I liked.
Atheist: "Science says it, I believe it, That settles it."
Echoside
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Echoside »

avionics, USAF. B-1B lancer maintenance
CeT-To
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by CeT-To »

i was thinking before of doing nursing but the syringes get to me * shivers * hahah

So now im doing a double degree at university which is B of Social work/Arts.
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

I spent 20 years in different forms of ministry and ministry support. The last 7 years I've been a consultant to the Federal Government (currently through a Big 4 consulting firm) specializing in Project Management and Grants Management. I've done most of the work in an MS degree in Organizational Leadership.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Kuglof
Newbie Member

Post by Kuglof »

I'm artist of survival working as a clerk.
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

1over137 wrote:
Byblos wrote:
1over137 wrote:I have a Master degree in physics (theoretical physics). Now I am finishing my PhD. Thesis is written. Currently waiting for the referees reports. I decided to change the field and now I am looking for a job as a programmer. Self-educating myself at home, doing some small projects till I get a job.
What is your thesis on, if I may ask.
Supersymmetry, sfermion decays.
Impressive. I truly wish I had the intelligence to comprehend such an amazing topic!
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".