Australia is a big place

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Australia is a big place

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
Well...I like Florida as well. Unfortunately, there are too many Canadians there...too many Latinos as well; all those aliens just spoil the state. And they seem to be all over the place, like cockroaches.
Philip wrote:I think that's exactly what the Seminoles probably said about the Spanish and the Americans before Andy Jackson ran them into the southern [Florida] swamps.
The above are different forms of invasion, I guess...but you are missing the point: personally, I don't like visiting a foreign country and ending up in a ghetto that is just like where I live. To wit: my wife goes to Florida every winter and is able to spend all her time speaking either French or Spanish. Last winter, the only time she used English was with a security guard at a bus terminal.

Why was that security guard unable to speak the languages of the Conquerors? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

FL :sargh:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +