AGENDA: Grinding America Down

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
jcgood
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: AGENDA: Grinding America Down

Post by jcgood »

B. W. wrote:Let's see, you said...
jcgood wrote:But ...I have noticed that you are UNABLE to discern a sharp statement against an action or a statement....but not being against the person....EG....if I write..."your claim is delusional"....you read it as ....he called ME delusional...
Then you said,
jcgood wrote:It's sad that you see the world through the lens of your own issues with guilt, and self condemnation, and huge lack of trust in God's judgement....which explains your unnecessary, delusional defensive overreaction responses to a legitimate disagreement with a sham of a story.
Notice that you did say - your unnecessary, delusional... Therefore your prior statement is invalid...as you are calling folks delusional... have you not?

Next you stated this...
jcgood wrote:"Condescending"... "talking down" ....is your personal judgement against me...
What do you call the nature of this statement?
jcgood wrote:NO... my comments...are to those ...who are the hypocrites....in those groups....
-
-
-
Good question....

First....understand English...the adjective...."delusional".....describes the noun..."over-reaction".... not the person
(whom I don't know...)

Second.... the nature of the comment is....TO WHOM IT IS CONCERNED....the Holy Spirit is the ONE and ONLY one
that convicts of Sin....that's not my job....I am just the writer......

Jesus said it this way....He that has ears let them here...
Again....you have misunderstood...but I thank you for respectfully asking a question....
...you know I have harped on that.....

Do you think that I Have ANY power to JUDGE Anyone?.... There is ONE Judge...and we are accountable to His Holiness.

I perceive ..that there is a general misunderstanding of Biblical judgment...vs...opposing hypocrisy and error and unbelief......in Christ's name....
BIG DIFFERENCE.......There is a conflation here.
"The wise are those who utter words with respect to God's ears and eyes".. JC Goodman

The problem with a hypocrite...is that he doesn't know that he is one ...JC Goodman

"Whining and complaining about...the government...or being zealously partisan;
is actually and honestly..... a distrust in the sovereignty of God...JC Goodman
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

jcgood wrote:
I perceive ..that there is a general misunderstanding of Biblical judgment...vs...opposing hypocrisy and error and unbelief......in Christ's name....
No, I think people here understand speaking up against hypocrisy quite well, because we're speaking to you. You're just not getting it.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
jcgood
Established Member

Post by jcgood »

RickD wrote:Jcgood,

Please answer my question.

What is your purpose for being on this forum?
I'm in God's will to be here....His purposes in Christ.....a I am chosen and sent...wherever I go...in Him..I am free...
Do you think persecution is fun?

Why do you ask?

38 Pilate asked him, “What is truth?”

56"And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this man get all these things?" 57And they took offense at Him. But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his own household." 58And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief.

...do you understand this answer?
"The wise are those who utter words with respect to God's ears and eyes".. JC Goodman

The problem with a hypocrite...is that he doesn't know that he is one ...JC Goodman

jlay
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by jlay »

Well, bye. :wave:

JC, I actually enjoy a lot of what you write and even agree to some extent. But......., you're a jerk. y/:)

The worse thing about people who dogmatically present their opinion is that if (and I'm hypothesizing) they are made to leave, then that only serves to galvanize their angry rhetoric. It's a 'see I told you so,' self-fulfilling prophecy kind of deal.
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
jcgood
Established Member

Post by jcgood »

RickD wrote:
jcgood wrote:
No, I think people here understand speaking up against hypocrisy quite well, because we're speaking to you. You're just not getting it.
I could've just disapproved the post, but I was kinda hoping someone would point out jcgood's seemingly "holier than thou" tone, and glaring errors.
.....was your judgmental statement supposed to convict me of something that is not true....that only God and I know?
...does putting "seemingly"....make the statement less judgmental?

..well then...it's a classic schism here then...because you might as well have spoken that second quote into a mirror...to "get it".

since my first post....my personal motives have been twisted, and pre-judged, and judged....wrongly...
and you still don't see it.

If I am truly believed to be hypocrite....then you have been too soft on me....which indicates your practical misunderstanding of it.

Jesus was very sharp against it....and all I have gotten here is really long posts of accusations...not according to 1 Cor 13... but ...partisan..division.....and now...schism....

But....We have made some progress......at least we are asking questions.....

jcgood
Established Member

Post by jcgood »

jlay wrote:Well, bye. :wave:

JC, I actually enjoy a lot of what you write and even agree to some extent. But......., you're a jerk. y/:)

The worse thing about people who dogmatically present their opinion is that if (and I'm hypothesizing) they are made to leave, then that only serves to galvanize their angry rhetoric. It's a 'see I told you so,' self-fulfilling prophecy kind of deal.
....Well... do you have any respect for Christ?......what you have said to me....you have said to Him...because I am a part of His Body...
....and in typical hypocrisy fashion.....slam someone...with not even one statement of truth to back it up... y:^o

..Lord forgive this ignorance...

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

jcgood wrote:
jlay wrote:Well, bye. :wave:

....Well... do you have any respect for Christ?......what you have said to me....you have said to Him...because I am a part of His Body...
....and in typical hypocrisy fashion.....slam someone...with not even one statement of truth to back it up... y:^o

..Lord forgive this ignorance...
It's the "thou shalt not touch the lord's anointed" line, most common to false teachers. They(you) use this to silence those who speak up against their false teachings.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

RickD asked:
jcgood wrote:
I'm in God's will to be here....His purposes in Christ.....a I am chosen and sent...wherever I go...in Him..I am free...

Why do you ask?
Aha! The martyr card. Unfortunately for you, we don't accept the martyr card here.

-Edward R Murrow

1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

I feel we can say to jcgood same words he wrote us
The Lord is very merciful and can make you free...but first you need to admit that you have the logs in your eyes. That's the first step to be free from your hypocrisy that hinders our walk with Christ.
May the Lord have mercy.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

jcgood wrote:
RickD wrote:Jcgood,

Please answer my question.

Why do you ask?

38 Pilate asked him, “What is truth?”

56"And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this man get all these things?" 57And they took offense at Him. But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his own household." 58And He did not do many miracles there because of their unbelief.

...do you understand this answer?
jcgood,

You still didn't answer the question I asked of you. I asked you:
And your answer doesn't answer my question.

So, I'll ask again in a different way.

Why are you here in this forum? What is the reason you are posting here?

-Edward R Murrow