The Origin of Race

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The Origin of Race

Post by RickD »

Jac3510 wrote:
RickD wrote:I'll admit, I didn't think you cro magnons were so quick witted!
They have to be. Only way they can survive since you can't attribute depth of thought to them.

*AUSSIESLAM!!!!*

:lol: :pound: :mrgreen:
Ouch! Jac, I think that one hits a little too close to reality! Right K?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: The Origin of Race

Post by Kurieuo »

Kurieuo wrote:"Race"? And here I thought Americans were a different species to us Aussies.
RickD wrote: That's true K. Americans are homo sapien sapiens. Aussies are cro magnons. y:(|)
Kurieuo wrote: Don't you just mean homo? (apologies to any gay people offended, I don't mean to call you all American) :P
RickD wrote: Touché. :clap:
I'll admit, I didn't think you cro magnons were so quick witted!
Jac3510 wrote:They have to be. Only way they can survive since you can't attribute depth of thought to them.

*AUSSIESLAM!!!!*

:lol: :pound: :mrgreen:
RickD wrote:Ouch! Jac, I think that one hits a little too close to reality! Right K?
At least we can survive since we understand the correct design of the sexes.

As for being hit a little too close to reality, I wouldn't know Rick. You seem to be getting hit by reality with your "Ouch! Jac". A bit too much depth there, eh? 3510 does sound pretty long. My woman is just glad I know how to use it properly.

y=;
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)